Tyrolean Inn Restaurant

Cuisine: European, Lunch, Breakfast

November 5, 2013

May 21, 2009

Good German Food

My father in law is German so for his birthday we always go here to celebrate. We love the food my husband always get the beef dish which is very tasty and tender. The place has great atmosphere snuggled in the redwoods.
December 3, 2008

Good german food!

I went with my german friends and was not really looking forward to it because I knew nothing about German food. Well it was awesome! I loved it and I love the country cottage style restaurant! So cute and romantic!

7/26/2017

A diner from Santa Cruz, CA tried Spanky's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/01/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Spanky's.

12/05/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried Spanky's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/15/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Spanky's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/30/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried Ciao Bella.

5/26/2014

2/09/2014

1/26/2014

9/13/2013

A diner from Pleasanton, CA tried Spanky's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

European Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Tyrolean Inn Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tyrolean Inn Restaurant is located near the cities of Brookdale, Felton, Boulder Creek, and Green Isle.
People found this by searching for: Tyrolean Inn Brookdale, Tyrollean Tradition Cuckoo Clocks, Tyrolean Inn Restaurant 95005, Tyrolean Cafe Ben Lomond, Tyrolean Inn Restaurant Felton, Tyrolean Inn Boulder Creek, and Http://Www.Facebook.Com/Tyrolean Inn Restaurant.