Neighborhoods: Nob Hill
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Seafood

May 20, 2008

have been going here for 20 years

I don't know where these people come off knocking the U-Lee. Is it perfect? No. Is it a great, family operated, modest, affordable Chinese restaurant with a loyal clientele who return week after week, year after year? Yes. Love this place.
May 19, 2007

Sweet deal

I have no idea what the negative reviewer is talking about because this is some of the best Chinese food I've had in a long time. I live two blocks away so I eat here more than at my own place. The potstickers are huge, tasty and…
April 17, 2007

Worst Chinese

We recently moved here from NYC to the Russian Hill community. We were excited to order from U-Lee after walking by and reading citysearch reviews. HOWEVER, this place is AWEFUL - potstickers were CLUMPED together and came with no sauce -…

Chinese Delivery Asian
  • Parking is difficult in this neighborhood, but the Powell-Hyde cable car stops nearby.
Sun,Tue-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

U-Lee  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

U-Lee is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: U Lee Menu, Ulee Chinese Nob Hill Menu, U Lee Menu, U Lee San Francisco, U Lee Hyde, Ulee Menu, and U Lee San Francisco.