346 Main St
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Ubaldo's

Cuisine: Italian, European, American

Overall
Pros
"food was delicious. 4 of us all thought that their entree was the best! I had the fusilli norma. the olive bread was almost as good as the meal and the drinks were perfect. My new favorite restaurant!"
"Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions."
Cons
"Nothing that I can think of."
  • 5/24/2016

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016

An Italian chowhound from Hicksville, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/26/2015

An Italian food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing that I can think of.
  • 3/10/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions.
  • 2/18/2014

An Italian food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 9/29/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/13/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

June 27, 2009

Paters La Citadella Inc is not for the single diner

The food was excellent, but the service afforded an older female, dining alone, was not acceptable. Once I was finished with the entree, I was virtually ignored. I had to "flag down" someone to order coffee and was not even asked if I…
February 15, 2009

Excellent food

I went to this restaurant for my son's birthday on 2/14. It was our first time. The food was world class. Everything we had from fish to pasta (the lasagna is to die for) was absolutely delicious. I recommend this place to any one who…
December 5, 2008

Excellent

The food was an excellent Italian cuisine. And prepared with class and authenticity. The music by Gary Piacentini was tremendous as he sang the standards along with some great dance tunes for a very diverse crowd. Plus he throws in some…

1/18/2018

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried China 2, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/06/2018

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Talluci's Pizzeria.

12/28/2017

A dining patron from Dobbs Ferry, NY tried Vinoco East.

12/22/2017

A dining patron from Ardsley, NY tried Pete's Delicatessen & Caterers.

12/21/2017

A Pizza food lover from Ridgewood, NY tried Talluci's Pizzeria.

12/10/2017

A dining patron from Huntington Station, NY tried The Melting Pot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/01/2017

Sandyshaw tried That Meetball Place in South Farmingdale, didn't like it, and rated it . Sandyshaw didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/25/2017

A Deli food lover from Farmingdale, NY tried Pete's Delicatessen & Caterers and liked it.

11/23/2017

A Bagels food lover from Nesconset, NY tried G & L Bagels.

11/16/2017

An American chowhound from Bronx, NY tried Houlihan's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My friend & I ordered Pot Roast Special. Very little meat. What I tried to eat was chewy, fatty & didn't taste like pot roast. Vegetables were very hard. Served in soup plate with everything on top of Mashed potatoes. More like a Stew concoction. Even the
Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Ubaldo's   Restaurant Reviews

Ubaldo's is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, East Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, and Bethpage.
People found this by searching for: Ubaldo's Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Farmingdale Menu, Ubaldos Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Seafood, Ubaldo's Restaurant, Ubaldo's Restaurant Farmingdale, Ubaldos Restaurant, Ubaldo Farmingdale, and Ubaldos Menu.