346 Main St
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Ubaldo's

Cuisine: Italian, European, American

Overall
Pros
"food was delicious. 4 of us all thought that their entree was the best! I had the fusilli norma. the olive bread was almost as good as the meal and the drinks were perfect. My new favorite restaurant!"
"Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions."
Cons
"Nothing that I can think of."
  • 5/24/2016

An Italian food lover from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016

An Italian chowhound from Hicksville, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/26/2015

An Italian food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing that I can think of.
  • 3/10/2015

Pros
    Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions.
  • 2/18/2014

An Italian chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 9/29/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/13/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

June 27, 2009

Paters La Citadella Inc is not for the single diner

The food was excellent, but the service afforded an older female, dining alone, was not acceptable. Once I was finished with the entree, I was virtually ignored. I had to "flag down" someone to order coffee and was not even asked if I…
February 15, 2009

Excellent food

I went to this restaurant for my son's birthday on 2/14. It was our first time. The food was world class. Everything we had from fish to pasta (the lasagna is to die for) was absolutely delicious. I recommend this place to any one who…
December 5, 2008

Excellent

The food was an excellent Italian cuisine. And prepared with class and authenticity. The music by Gary Piacentini was tremendous as he sang the standards along with some great dance tunes for a very diverse crowd. Plus he throws in some…

5/23/2017

A Deli food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried J and W Southwind Deli.

5/04/2017

A Thai chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Tiny Thai, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/02/2017

A diner from Wilton, CT tried Ed Young's Chinese & Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/04/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Turnpike Terrace Diner Restaurant.

3/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Mahwah, NJ tried Golden China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
the food is very good . in this area there are not many Chinese food places to choose from . I go here every time I want Chinese food . The other places that are in Farmingdale aren't all that good .
2/28/2017

A dining patron from Long Beach, NY tried Tiny Thai and liked it.

2/28/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Absolutely Mario, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/25/2017

An American food lover from Farmingdale, NY tried Palmers American Grille.

2/24/2017

An Italian food lover from Sag Harbor, NY tried Trento Italian American Fusion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/22/2017

An American food lover from Hastings On Hudson, NY tried Palmers American Grille.

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Ubaldo's   Restaurant Reviews

Ubaldo's is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, Bethpage, and Plainedge.
People found this by searching for: Ubaldo's Seafood, Ubaldo's Restaurant Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Farmingdale Menu, Ubaldos Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Restaurant, Ubaldos Menu, Ubaldo Farmingdale, and Ubaldos Restaurant.