346 Main St
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Ubaldo's

Cuisine: Italian, European, American

Overall
Pros
"food was delicious. 4 of us all thought that their entree was the best! I had the fusilli norma. the olive bread was almost as good as the meal and the drinks were perfect. My new favorite restaurant!"
"Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions."
Cons
"Nothing that I can think of."
  • 5/24/2016

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016

An Italian food lover from Hicksville, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/26/2015

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing that I can think of.
  • 3/10/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions.
  • 2/18/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 9/29/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/13/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

June 27, 2009

Paters La Citadella Inc is not for the single diner

The food was excellent, but the service afforded an older female, dining alone, was not acceptable. Once I was finished with the entree, I was virtually ignored. I had to "flag down" someone to order coffee and was not even asked if I…
February 15, 2009

Excellent food

I went to this restaurant for my son's birthday on 2/14. It was our first time. The food was world class. Everything we had from fish to pasta (the lasagna is to die for) was absolutely delicious. I recommend this place to any one who…
December 5, 2008

Excellent

The food was an excellent Italian cuisine. And prepared with class and authenticity. The music by Gary Piacentini was tremendous as he sang the standards along with some great dance tunes for a very diverse crowd. Plus he throws in some…

11/16/2017

An American chowhound from Bronx, NY tried Houlihan's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My friend & I ordered Pot Roast Special. Very little meat. What I tried to eat was chewy, fatty & didn't taste like pot roast. Vegetables were very hard. Served in soup plate with everything on top of Mashed potatoes. More like a Stew concoction. Even the
11/11/2017

An American food lover from Patchogue, NY tried Palmer's American Grill and didn't like it.

11/07/2017

A Deli chowhound from New York, NY tried J and W Southwind Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Cheap and tasty
Cons
speed depends on amount of people
11/07/2017

A diner from Memphis, TN tried Bellagio Pizzeria Restaurant.

10/30/2017

A Thai food lover from New York, NY tried Auspicious, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/26/2017

A dining patron from Hicksville, NY tried Rosemarie Restaurant & Pizzeria.

10/13/2017

A Catering chowhound from Parlin, NJ tried Rosemarie Restaurant & Pizzeria and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

A diner from Levittown, NY tried Taormina Restaurant and Pizzeria.

10/01/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Turnpike Terrace Diner Restaurant.

9/22/2017

A diner from Babylon, NY tried Golden China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Ubaldo's   Restaurant Reviews

Ubaldo's is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, East Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, and Bethpage.
People found this by searching for: Ubaldos Menu, Ubaldo's Restaurant, Ubaldo Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Restaurant Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Seafood, Ubaldos Restaurant, Ubaldos Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Farmingdale Menu, and Ubaldo's Farmingdale.