346 Main St
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Ubaldo's

Cuisine: Italian, European, American

Overall
Pros
"food was delicious. 4 of us all thought that their entree was the best! I had the fusilli norma. the olive bread was almost as good as the meal and the drinks were perfect. My new favorite restaurant!"
"Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions."
Cons
"Nothing that I can think of."
  • 5/24/2016

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016

A diner from Hicksville, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/26/2015

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing that I can think of.
  • 3/10/2015

Pros
    Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions.
  • 2/18/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 9/29/2013

An Italian food lover from US tried it.

• 9/13/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

June 27, 2009

Paters La Citadella Inc is not for the single diner

The food was excellent, but the service afforded an older female, dining alone, was not acceptable. Once I was finished with the entree, I was virtually ignored. I had to "flag down" someone to order coffee and was not even asked if I…
February 15, 2009

Excellent food

I went to this restaurant for my son's birthday on 2/14. It was our first time. The food was world class. Everything we had from fish to pasta (the lasagna is to die for) was absolutely delicious. I recommend this place to any one who…
December 5, 2008

Excellent

The food was an excellent Italian cuisine. And prepared with class and authenticity. The music by Gary Piacentini was tremendous as he sang the standards along with some great dance tunes for a very diverse crowd. Plus he throws in some…

6/14/2018

A diner from Bridgeport, CT tried La Villetta.

5/31/2018

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried J and W Southwind Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/24/2018

A Bagels chowhound from Shirley, NY tried G & L Bagels.

4/26/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Bronx, NY tried China 2 and liked it.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Hicksville, NY tried J and W Southwind Deli. They liked the food.

4/15/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Dobbs Ferry, NY tried Lenny's Pizza Time.

4/14/2018

A diner from Levittown, NY tried Bagel Hut and liked it. They liked the service.

4/05/2018

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Rosemarie Restaurant & Pizzeria.

3/26/2018

A dining patron from US tried El Paso Taco Grill in East Farmingdale and liked it.

3/10/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from Deer Park, NY tried Sam's Wiches.

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Ubaldo's   Restaurant Reviews

Ubaldo's is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, East Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, and Bethpage.
People found this by searching for: Ubaldo's Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Restaurant Farmingdale, Ubaldos Restaurant, Ubaldo's Seafood, Ubaldos Menu, Ubaldos Farmingdale, Ubaldo's Restaurant, Ubaldo Farmingdale, and Ubaldo's Farmingdale Menu.