21151 S Rittenhouse Rd
Queen Creek, AZ 85142

Uncle Bears Grill & Bar

Neighborhoods: Villages At Queen Creek
Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, American Traditional

Uncle Bears Grill & Bar is a Pizza, Salads, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"food and beer"
"Good food n service"
Cons
"Loud"
"Beer prices way to high compared to surrounding bars in the area"
  • 2/25/2018

A Pizza food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    food and beer
    Cons
    Loud
  • 9/28/2017

Gastroeclectico tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food n service
    Cons
    Beer prices way to high compared to surrounding bars in the area
    Pizza

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Pop Pub not be So Pop!

For all intents and purposes, some things have appeared to changed here at Uncle Bear’s, and I’m not convinced they’re for the better! The good old Uncle has been for the past couple of years a favorite watering hole and victuals munching spot when roaming around the Queen Creek area. Something’s happened though! First off, it was clean and neat – no more peanuts on the tables, chairs or floor. The feel of canine friends lurking here and there, isn’t quite the same when it’s so spotless (only their pics show better)! I was told it had to do with patrons complaining of it not being conducive to tidiness needing to much in a clean appearing environ and, something about peanut allergies! I must confess, my wife has extreme allergies to peanuts, soy and legumes, we feel for you who have it – yet we never had an issue! Secondly, then there’s the service, its hurriedness, timing and serving temperature! Guys, it’s great the Mandarin Ale and Seeing Eye Dog cocktail were ice cold and well prepared – but you don’t serve a meal before your appetizers are less than half done! And, thirdly, both, not one of, but both our soups – the tomato bisque and the beer cheese soups were cold (yes cold, not tepid – cold). I do think they were meant to be very warm, preferably hot! Only the very, very good renditions of their Jalapeno Chili Poppers were tasty and hot, albeit short of spicy heat. Then, even the unexpected advanced delivery of our main courses, when they arrived was more of the same! Both our meals, the Bacon, Lettuce and tomato sandwich and the Turkey Avocado Melt were barely tepid (only my fries were hot)! Last, but not least, my wife’s order of Sweet Potato Fries not only were cold – but still raw. Come on guys, we know you can do better, we’ve experienced your great friendliness, hominess, good service and ambience, not to mention fantastic food – therefore we’ve come back again and again, and looking forward to it. This visit however, leaves me wondering when that next time will be. I sincerely hope this experience is a one-off!

BLT; Avocado Turkey Sandwich; Tomato Bisque Soup; Beer Cheese Soup; Jalapeno Poppers.

Pizza Salads American Traditional

Uncle Bears Grill & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Uncle Bears Grill & Bar is located near the cities of Chandler Heights.
People found this by searching for: Best Dish At Uncle Bears, Bears Delivery Queen Creek, Uncle Bears Queen Creek, What's The Best Dish At Uncle Bears, Uncle Bear's Restaurant Queen Creek, Uncle Bear's Menu, Uncle Bears Queen Creek Menu, Bear Cafe Menu Queen Creek, and Uncle Bears Az.