3017 Stratton St

Uncle Bill's Food Corporation

Neighborhoods: Flushing
Cuisine: Diner, 24 Hours, Contemporary American

• 11/23/2013

A diner from Carteret, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

FIve Star Diner

If there is an Uncle Bill he should be proud of the little diner in the Pathmark Shopping Center in Flushing.

Just off the Whitestone Expressway, open 24 hours a day, this eatery is clean, the people are friendly, the specials are really special and the rest of the menu is interesting, fresh, tasty and appealing.

I have experiencedfish, meat and pasta dishes. The salmon was grilled to a perfect tenderness – it was seasoned better than some I have eaten in “better” restaurants, and although I want to try their other menu items I seem to consider the salmon any time I stop by.

The pasta was not soft. It was prepared to perfection and one could tell that it had not been pre-boiled and heated. The sauce (I had vodka sauce) was nicely seasoned and the fresh spices were apparent visually as well as being apparent to the taste buds.

The soup was excellent – not too salty and filled with the vegetables – or chicken. The lentil – made me think of my home made — and also made me think of how easy it was to order rather than to prepare.

Deserts are not fancy but staples …. the pie – excellent – the rice pudding worthy of carrying home in a container because there just was not any room left in my stomach after consuming the abundant portions presented on my plate.

Go there – enjoy – Uncle Bill – you have a really nice – clean – friendly place here in Flushing!

Diner 24 Hours Contemporary American

Uncle Bill's Food Corporation  Restaurant Reviews

Uncle Bill's Food Corporation is located near the cities of Malba, Beechhurst, Whitestone, College Point, and Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Uncle Bills Diner Whitestone, Uncle Bill's College Point, Uncle Bill's Diner Flushing Menu, Uncle Bill's Diner Menu, Uncle Bills Diner Menu, Uncle Bill's Diner Menu Flushing, and Uncle Bill's Diner Flushing.