40 42nd Ave

Uncle Chen Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sugarloaf
Cuisine: Chinese, Vegan, Catering

• 10/01/2016

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 8/26/2013

A dining patron from San Leandro, CA tried it.

June 8, 2010

Before you expire, dine here

My family and I have been dining out at Uncle Chen's for about 20 years. Not once have I been let down by the quality of the food or the service I received. I would recommend this restaurant to all my friends. The walnut prawns are…
September 16, 2009

Uncle Chen Restaurant needs something new

This place has been around a long time so I'm sure they have their loyal customer base. Pros: Plenty of parking, quick service (I've had take out ready in less than 15 mins) Cons: Run of the mill Chinese restaurant; their decor is…
April 4, 2009

Awful

I've had take out from Uncle Chen's twice because I forgot how bad it was the first time. I don't normally waste my time writing commentary like this but this place is so bad I just had to speak up. I just got through half a portion of…

Silver House

Asian in Downtown

Charlie's Taqueria

Mexican in Downtown

7/16/2018

A chowhound from San Mateo, CA tried Joe's at Woodlake (CLOSED) in Nrth Central.

7/12/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Redwood City, CA tried Golden Wok in Shoreview and liked it.

7/06/2018

A dining patron from Randolph, NJ tried Sergio's Pasta Shop in Downtown.

6/19/2018

A dining patron from Vacaville, CA tried See U Cafe in Neighborhood 3.

5/07/2018

A diner from Redwood City, CA tried Nini's Coffee Shop in Nrth Central and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

4/28/2018

A dining patron from Redwood City, CA tried Mamas Vietnamese Cuisine in Hillsdale.

4/28/2018

A dining patron from US tried China Bee in Downtown.

4/19/2018

A Chinese chowhound from San Mateo, CA tried Golden Wok in Shoreview.

4/18/2018

A diner from Missoula, MT tried Kingfish in Downtown.

4/08/2018

An American (New) chowhound from South San Francisco, CA tried The Field Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Well-prepared food, attentive service, pleasant atmosphere
Cons
Some cocktails not balanced tastewise
Comments
Great for brunch! They will gracefully take special additions/deletionsrequests to their dishes
Chinese Vegan Parking

Chinese in Sugerloaf

New Kwok Wah Restaurant

Chinese in Sugerloaf

Uncle Chen Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Uncle Chen Restaurant is located near the cities of Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, and Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant Uncle Chen Belmont Ca., Uncle Chens San Mateo, Uncle Chen's San Mateo, Ca, Uncle Chen's San Mateo, Uncle Chens Restaurant San Mateo, Uncle Chen Restaurant San Mateo Ca, Uncle Chen Belmont Menu, and Uncle Chen's Restaurant Belmont.