575 Mount Auburn St
Watertown, MA 02472-4102

Uncommon Grounds

Cuisine: Breakfast, Catering, Gluten Free

Uncommon Grounds is a Breakfast, Catering, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Terrific food, and great wait service"
Cons
"EVERYTHING: SERVICE AND FOOD"
Comments
"I have had disappointing experiences here but today's takes the cake. I place an order for a breakfast combo platter and using the options on their online ordering site add a side of Mayo, a side of Mustard and some lettuce, which they claim was gonna be "
  • 11/04/2020

Arag tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Arag didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    EVERYTHING: SERVICE AND FOOD
    Comments
  • 10/17/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Terrific food, and great wait service
lovebug photo

lovebug

Watertown, MA

BEST BREAKFAST IN NEW ENGLAND!

The locals know this place is awesome! Great food, great service, great place! Prices cannot be beat. You’re CRAZY if you don’t love this place. It’s no wonder it got “best breakfast in watertown in 2008”!

My Favorites:
spinach salad
corned beef reuben
challah french toast
eggs benedict
sweet potato pancake
…no place makes them better

pumpkinhead photo

pumpkinhead

VERY BAD SERVICE

VERY, VERY,VERY BAD SERVICE… and the owner (Lisa) didn’t want to hear about it when we tried to complain…before I even got a chance to say what my complaint was she actually said, " well, I never heard anything bad about this waiter, and I don’t want your money anyway, you can leave!" Seriously, is this her lover or her employee? I think I might need to call her husband…lol

I used to go there several times a week (food is good and it’s nearby), BUT I’LL NEVER GO AGAIN! Waitstaff is always rude, and they usually get the order wrong.

My hat goes off to the chef, and I hope he leaves there soon. OPEN YOUR OWN PLACE CHEF!!!! Fantastic food, but these people suk at service and won’t get one more dime from me.

AraG photo

AraG

EXTREMELY RUDE AND HORRIBLE SERVICE

I have had disappointing experiences here but today’s takes the cake. I place an order for a breakfast combo platter and using the options on their online ordering site add a side of Mayo, a side of Mustard and some lettuce, which they claim was gonna be free. When I arrive the girl upfront unpleasantly asks me if I still want all that on the side I say “Yes!” Minutes go by and angry man storms out from the kitchen and tells me “Hey buddy all these things that you ask for is not included in the combo and you’re gonna have to pay for that”. The problem is not what he was saying but How he was saying it. I refuse to accept that kind of tone from anybody let alone some a**hole shmuck who I am paying my money and $2 tip which I wish I hadn’t. Lesson learned. P.S. All that BS and the food was cold and Mediocre. NEVER AGAIN

littlegirlblue photo

littlegirlblue

Belmont, MA

Excellent-for breakfast and lunch

Breakfast is awesome. Portions are large, great food, inexpensive.
Best place in watertown – which explains the crowds on weekends.

Also, happens to be my favorite lunch spot – quick service, great selections (burgers are delicious, salads are really good, paninis and sandwiches excellent). Homemade soups, too. This place has it all and does it well.

If you can, visit during the week – same great food but usually no wait.

eggs benny

outstanding – always good.

Breakfast Watertown Catering
Mon-Fri 06:00AM - 09:00PM
Sat 07:00AM - 09:00PM

Uncommon Grounds  Restaurant Reviews

Uncommon Grounds is located near the cities of Newton Corner, East Watertown, Waverley, Nonantum, and Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Uncommon Ground Restaurant Watertown Ma, Uncommon Grounds Watertown, Uncommon Grounds, Uncommon Ground Watertown, Uncommon Grounds Watertown Menu, Watertown Ma Lunch, Menu For Uncommon Ground Watertown Ma., Uncommon Grounds Watertown Ma, and Breakfast Restaurants Watertown Ma.