7790 Cypress Lake Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33907

University Grill

Cuisine: American, Steakhouses, Lunch

Pros
"Seated promptly even though they had lost our reservation"
Cons
"Waiter didn't listen, just talked. Refused to bring me a different salad than was included with my entrée even though I never asked how much. Rude and condescending."
Comments
"Don't believe the google, Yelp reviews. Mediocre food, lousy service. We won't return. "
  • 1/31/2021

Rick_martin tried it.

• 4/07/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Seated promptly even though they had lost our reservation
    Cons
    Comments
  • 1/28/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

NonaNonnnn photo

NonaNonnnn

Maysel, WV

nice

I understand you very well. I had a similar situation with an unfinished personal statement on time. Due to the lack of free time during the preparation for sports competitions, my personal statement was written very quickly and demanded residency personal statement edit But such an outcome of events reflected positively on the commission’s impressions of my written work. I am happy that I entrusted my statement to the professionals in time.

Rick_Martin photo

Rick_Martin

Mineola, NY

last visit

Unfortunately my last visit to this restaurant upset me. I used to be a frequent guest with my student friends. This restaurant has a very beautiful interior and a pleasant atmosphere, and we also love grilled dishes. And often after school we would come with friends to have a delicious meal and cook our homework together. But the last time in the restaurant the wi-fi was turned off, and I have unfinished term paper. I had planned to finish it that evening, and now I have to buy it from specialists https://www.trustmypaper.com/ because there is very little time left. I was very upset and even a delicious dinner did not brighten up my impression of this situation.

American Steakhouses Parking

University Grill  Restaurant Reviews

University Grill is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.
People found this by searching for: University Grill Website Menu Fort Myers Florida, University Grill Fort Myers Closed, University Grill Fort Myers, What Is The Mejnnu Atthe Uniersity Grill In Fort Myers, University Grill Fort Myers Menu, University Restaurant Ft Myers Fl, University Grill Fort Myers Fl Menu, University Grill Ft Myers, and University Grill Menu Fort Myers.