101 University Pl
New York, NY 10003-4507

University Place Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Greenwich Village
Cuisine: American, Coffee, Burgers

University Place Restaurant is a American, Coffee, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

ShawnSmith photo

ShawnSmith

New York, NY

Top Class Restaurant!

Happy to know about this awesome restaurant. Hope to visit this restaurant very soon. Actually, I am a food lover and love to have a taste of food for the new place. Apart from my foddy nature, I have great passion and my passion explores on studyclerk. Here I am a freelance writer and especially deal with the various academic topic. I am very happy that my passion has turned into my income source!

101 Burger

margaretadamell photo

margaretadamell

New York, NY

Typical university restaurant

This place is really affordable for students, so I often come here with my friends. We had a great discussion on app reviews, while were eating our tasty pancakes. When you eat here, you feel like in the same boat with all of people, who are arround. Do you know, what I mean? I can recommend everyone to visit this place!

Banana Pancakes

Pizza in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

University Place Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

University Place Restaurant is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: University Place Restaurant, Jackson Diner Menu University Place, Jackson Diner University Place Menu, University Place Nyc Restaurants, 101 University Place, Restaurants On University Place Nyc, Ramakin Rest 1 University Pl, Jackson Diner University Place Menupages, and University Place Restaurant Menu.