8250 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819

UNO Chicago Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood, Steak

UNO Chicago Grill is a Italian, Seafood, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Our server, Michael, was AMAZING!"
  • 4/14/2017

P1nk16 tried it, liked it, and rated it . P1nk16 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Our server, Michael, was AMAZING!
  • 12/31/2015

A dining patron from Hollywood, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 7/05/2014

An Italian food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

p1nk16 photo

p1nk16

Orange Park, FL

Michael is the best!

In Orlando for our daughter’s dance competition, a few dancers and their families went out to eat after we competed. And by a few, I mean 15 of us total. We arrived at a slow time of day; the restaurant itself it girnormous if you take a look around and start counting tables, as it should be, since it’s located off iDrive and tourist capitol of Orlando. It does have a full bar area as well with tables around the bar. The restrooms probably were clean, and the grunge look was more to fit the Chicago theme, but didn’t feel clean. However, I cannot specify one “dirty” thing per se.
We had some of THE BEST service I’ve ever experienced, especially considering we were such a large party which was half made up of kids. Michael was our server, and I had no regrets giving him a $20 tip on our $62 bill. He earned it! He was patient with us as we play musical chairs, gave no fuss about splitting the bill, had a great personality with the kids, and got all our orders right! And the craziest part is he looked maybe old enough to serve (18 in FL) but not old enough to drink! He really was exceptional!
Warning: I was sick. My taste buds were off…but not totally off…so not sure how much of my perception was skewed. We started with both the Guac, Chips, & Dips as well as the Dough Bites. If you’re familiar with Mellow Mushroom, the Dough Bites are reminiscent of Drunken Funguys. Shaped like Pizza Rolls (aka pillows), they’re simply fried dough with a side of marinara and Sam Adam’s Beer Cheese. The Guac was super delicious but there wasn’t a lot of it. The salsa wasn’t a WOW! Factor, but this also isn’t a Mexican restaurant. I do prefer Mellow’s Drunken Funguys yet of course fried dough + liquid cheese is always a hit with the kids.
Their menu has a wide variety. Sure they’re known for their pizza, but they have salmon, specialty salads, burgers, pasta…most things you can think of. I opted for the Black & Bleu Burger sans bun – “Blackened Seasoning, Melted Gorgonzola Cheese, Pickled Red Onions, and Garlic Mayo.” I asked for it Medium and it was quite thin when I came out, I was certain it was Well Done. But it was fairly pink inside, just a super thin (e.g. not juicy) burger. I did not see nor taste Blackened Seasoning and because I got no bun, I didn’t get the Garlic Mayo. But super Michael! Brought me a side when I asked for it and it was a great compliment. I would have enjoyed a jucier burger and maybe more in the toppings department. Also…that pickle spear wasn’t Dill, but instead Bread & Butter (I think, again, my taste buds were off). Yuck.
Hubs got the a Deep Dish Numero Uno; Suagage, Pepperoni, Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, and Chunky Tomato Sauce. Their Chunky Tomato sauce was actually talk of the table because one grandma wasn’t a fan of chunks in her pizza + tomatoes as toppings. I’m with her on that! The texture of whole cooked/stewed tomatoes is gross. Keep that in mind as you bite into your pizza! Reviewing the menu now that we’re home, I’m surprised he didn’t get the Deep Dish Little Italy – it’s meaty! And as we know by his tried and true Mellow Mushroom Pizza Order, he’s all about meat on his pizza.
I’ll admit I wasn’t totally on board with coming here as when I’m in different cities, I like to try new and unique places to that city. But after our visit, I’m glad we came!
If you visit this location, ask for Michael!

Black & Bleu Burger

Italian Seafood Steak

UNO Chicago Grill  Restaurant Reviews

UNO Chicago Grill is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Numero Uno Pizza Locations, Orlando, Fl, Www.Unopizzaorlando, Restaurante Uno's Internation Drive, Numero Uno Menu Orlando Florida, Uno's Restaurant/Intl Dr./Orlando,Fl, International Drive Orlando Numero Uno, and Kid Friendly Italian Restaurant Orlando Florida.