14 Martine Ave
White Plains, NY 10606

UNO Chicago Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Burgers, Steaks*

UNO Chicago Grill is a Italian, Burgers, and Steaks* restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Briege photo

Briege

White Plains, NY

We had fun...left happy!

I know its a chain, but didn’t matter. The people from the front door to our waitress were great. When we came in we were actually welcomed…not your usual monotone “2 for dinner?” The dinning room was a complete suprise, it over looks this lovely Japanese Garden with a pool and water fall. They gave our kids raw dough to shape and then offered to bake the shapes. Their wine list had a great South African Chardonney and they make a spicy margarita (I forget the name) that was hot and gooood!
They are know for pizza, we had steak and pasta, both tasty. They are worth a try, we’ll be back.

CBA 8 oz Steak

The menu said it was Certified Black Angus, I found it very falverful and tender. It also came with my choice of two sides which I liked.

Chicken & Penne w/ white wine

I enjoyed the flavor but wanted a little more garlic flavor. Then again I love garlic.

Italian Burgers Steaks*

UNO Chicago Grill  Restaurant Reviews

UNO Chicago Grill is located near the cities of East White Plains, Westchester County, North White Plains, Hartsdale, and West Harrison.
People found this by searching for: Uno Pizza Menu White Plains, Uno's Chicago Pizza, White Plains Ny, Uno Chicago Grill White Plains Parking, Uno Chicago Grill White Plains Menu, Show Me Uno Chicago Grill Restaurants Dining Room Design, Uno's Chicago Grill White Plains Parking, and Uno Chicago Grill White Plains.