Upper Deck Restaurant & Lounge

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Today, easter sunday, my elderly grandparents along with me and 8 other family members came to dine with our 1pm reservation. Table was not ready which is understandable it's a busy day when our table was ready it was a smallish table and would not fit 11"
"Good food. Marilynn the waitress is great! Easy to find and get too. Owner is friendly."
Cons
"Owner very disrespectful to his costumer for being the own"
"Place is a bit dark! Not as homey as it could be. Place curtains at the windows. Otherwise a super place!!"
Comments
"Food is not what you say ,,not worth 15$ per person"
December 23, 2008

Casual DIning

Every time I go here I order the buffet, seems like they have something different every day I go here, with fish being the constant for Fridays... The food is good and they always have a place for you to sit down, never smoky, view of…

American Catering Dinner

Upper Deck Restaurant & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/27/2016 A diner from Duluth, MN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/27/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Upper Deck Superior Wi Menu, Upper Deck Superior Wi, Upper Deck Buffet Menue For June 6th Area 54880, Upper Deck Restaurant Superior, Upper Deck Menusuperior Wi, The Upper Deck Superior Wi Menu, and Upper Deck Menu Superior Wi.