Upper West

Neighborhoods: Pico
Cuisine: American, Burgers, Catering

July 15, 2014

I missed Grubhub's call to let me know they didn't have what I'd ordered from the menu. When I realized I missed a call I was informed my order had been cancelled and I got nothing for dinner.
July 6, 2012

Atmosphere, service and the food and

Atmosphere, service and the food and drinks are exceptional. Dine on upscale comfort food. Don't miss the Burrata appetizer and the burger.
April 26, 2010

Nice new place to hang out

This used to be a place called Flints. The new management has re-modeled and given the place a more modern look. Menu is American classics with twists. Portions not overly generous but very reasonably priced and over all good. Only thing…

American Burgers Catering
  • Happy hour here hosts a slightly different menu, with cheaper options such as crunchy calamari ($7) or a smaller, less costly version of their popular burger. But the best time to enjoy Upper West is for a late dinner with a group of friends or a date--when the music and mood is perfect.
  • Ladies love the cucumber martinis while men seen to be curious about options like the honey rye with orange bitters and Barenjager honey liqueur that's served with an orange peel on the rocks.
  • Valet right out front, but you also can park around the corner just next to the freeway for free, if you don't mind walking a bit.

Upper West  Restaurant Reviews

Upper West is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: The Upper West Santa Monica Ca, Upper West Pico Menu, Owner Upperwest Santa Monica, 3321 Pico Blvd Santa Monica, Ca 90404, Upper West Pico, Upper West Menu Pico, and The Upper West Pico Menu Dessert.