Upper West

Neighborhoods: Pico
Cuisine: American, Bistro, American Traditional

July 15, 2014

I missed Grubhub's call to let me know they didn't have what I'd ordered from the menu. When I realized I missed a call I was informed my order had been cancelled and I got nothing for dinner.

American Outdoor seating Parking
Tips
  • Happy hour here hosts a slightly different menu, with cheaper options such as crunchy calamari ($7) or a smaller, less costly version of their popular burger. But the best time to enjoy Upper West is for a late dinner with a group of friends or a date--when the music and mood is perfect.
  • Ladies love the cucumber martinis while men seen to be curious about options like the honey rye with orange bitters and Barenjager honey liqueur that's served with an orange peel on the rocks.
  • Valet right out front, but you also can park around the corner just next to the freeway for free, if you don't mind walking a bit.

Upper West  Restaurant Reviews

Upper West is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Owner Upperwest Santa Monica, The Upper West Pico Menu Dessert, Upper West Pico Menu, Upper West Menu Pico, The Upper West Santa Monica Ca, Upper West Pico, Upper West Restaurant Pico, 3321 Pico Blvd Santa Monica, Ca 90404, and Upper West Restaurant Los Angeles.