3053 N California Ave
Chicago, IL 60618-7005

Urban Belly

Neighborhoods: Avondale
Cuisine: Noodle Shop, Asian fusion, Gluten Free

Urban Belly is a Noodle Shop, Asian fusion, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

emmadavis photo

emmadavis

New York, NY

Referencing

APA referencing is not at all an easy task. You may get confused with all the rules and guidelines of this citation style and end up delivering an improperly referenced paper. Use our APA reference generator for free and get over with your citation blues today.
The main features of our citation generator in APA style are:
Returns 100% accurate results
Generates quick solutions
Easy to access
Flexible with kinds of sources
We have designed our APA generator online to help you with the citations and referencing. You don’t have to search for APA referencing generator anywhere else.

pasta

awesome

eviebrown photo

eviebrown

South Toe, NC

Essay On time

If anytime your camera is about to cause you the trouble of any kind then, first of all, you need to look back to the setting of your camera. I am an expert in this field and take a look at a knockout post for more info. Maybe in your camera in the setting, the option for saving the clicks might have been closed therefore you should watch that out first.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Gourmet Noodles

Is it the best gourmet noodle+dumpling joint I’ve ever been to? No. But to be fair, I was born and bred in Los Angeles, where handmade noodles and dumplings are plentiful across Japanese, Korean and Chinese restaurants. So, maybe I’m making an unfair comparison.

The food is pretty awesome. The pork ramen features chewy noodles with a rich, thick broth. And the dumplings are tasty, with interesting fillings and crispy wrappers. So…why just three stars? Why not go ahead and grant Urban Belly four stars? Good question.

I want to. Really, I do. There’s nothing wrong with the food or the concept. But it’s the price that’s been pinching me. I don’t mind forking out money for food. Hell, I’d gladly pay hundreds if I thought the meal was worth it. But I don’t believe ramen at Urban Belly is worth $10+. I’ve had better for far less, and it’s that memory that keeps haunting my wallet. I don’t know if I’ll be stopping by again. If I can’t find decent ramen in the city, I don’t suppose I have much of a choice, other than make my own.

Joy Yee's Noodle Shop

Asian in Lincoln Park

Panang Noodles

Thai in Near North Side

10/20/2020

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Mannino's Italian Restaurant in Tri-Taylor.

10/20/2020

A Pizza food lover from US tried Abondanza Restaurant and Pizzeria in Cragin and liked it.

10/19/2020

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Harold's Chicken Shacks in Englewood.

10/18/2020

A dining patron from US tried Nancy's Space Age Pizza in Auburn Gresham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2020

A dining patron from Arlington Heights, IL tried Hi-Howe Restaurant in Sauganash, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2020

A food lover from US tried The Honeybaked Ham Company in Avalon Park and liked it.

10/16/2020

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Home Run Inn Pizza in Garfield Ridge.

10/16/2020

A Barbecue food lover from Oak Park, IL tried UNCLE Remus in Austin.

10/16/2020

A Seafood food lover from US tried Dicola's Seafood in Morgan Park.

10/16/2020

A Burgers food lover from US tried Duke's in Jefferson Park and liked it.

Noodle Shop Dinner Asian fusion

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Urban Belly  Restaurant Reviews

Urban Belly is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Urban Belly Avondale, The Scale For The Avondale Map. 60618, Urban Noodle, Urban Belly Restraunt In Chicago, Urban Noodles Chicago, Urban Belly Menu, Urban Belly Los Angeles, and Urban Noodle Chicago.