415 S Oxford Valley Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030-4202

V & S Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Comfort Food

Overall
Pros
"Wonderful atmosphere. Have been going to V&S since I was a child. Food has ALWAYS & Continues to be Excellent!!"
"Thinking I was going to get a good meal as I always do"
"The best pizza"
"Best Sicilian pie around"
"Dat buffalo chicken pizza"
"good pizza"
"They got my order wrong them said it was my fault when I raised my voice the manager called me ignorant and trash she was so rude and snotty I will trash this restaurant all over the internet and to all my friends the worst place ever I hate to c ppl lose"
"Amazing"
Cons
"Under cooked food, took it back after I called. Staff was rude did not give me a new meal. French fries were cold and could’ve broke a tooth and chicken cheesesteaks were undercooked and took over an hour after I called and placed an order and said it wou"
"Staff can be rude"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Highly recommend!! Must try!!"
"Watch out for bitches with buns on their heads...They will try to kill you with undercooked chicken I believe it’s called salmonella"
"So Much money to be made if they had delivery"
  • 1/15/2021

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Highly recommend!! Must try!!
  • 12/29/2020

A Pizza food lover from Newark, DE tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Thinking I was going to get a good meal as I always do
  • 8/01/2020

A diner from Bensalem, PA tried it.

• 4/24/2020

A Pizza chowhound from Pottstown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2020

A Pizza food lover from Jenkintown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best pizza
  • 3/15/2020

A Pizza food lover from Bensalem, PA tried it.

• 1/14/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Langhorne, PA tried it.

• 9/10/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Bensalem, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2017

A dining patron from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2017

A diner from Levittown, PA tried it.

Pizza

L_townComfort photo

L_townComfort

Levittown, PA

V&S is in Levittown's Top 5

I gathered some findings from an un-scientific poll on our facebook page. When asked their favorite place to eat in Levittown (or close to Levittown), our fans offered their top 5 places to grab a quick bite. Places close to home, that offer the best dinner options on a night when homework, soccer, or plain exhaustion leave little time or energy to prepare a home cooked meal.

Ginacotti from Julio’s Famous Pizzeria
Photo courtesy of: flounderingsahm.hubpages.com

1. Julio’s Famous Pizzeria – 515 S.Oxford Valley Road Fairless Hills “Home of the Ginacotti”

Julio’s, a stone’s throw from Levittown, right in Fairless Hills, offers everything from pizza to cheese steaks to deep- fried chicken wings.

2. Kasdon’s Restaurant & Tavern – 8736 New Falls Road

Kasdon’s, a local staple, has great specials whether you choose to eat at a table or hang at the bar.

3. Georgine’s Jr. – 3915 New Rogers Road (Route 413)

Gerogine’s Jr. offers a taste of their infamous hang -off -the- plate portions with take-out convenience.

4. Renee’s Pizza & Grill – 8739 New Falls Road

What’s old is new again. Renee’s, a favorite in Levittown for years, left for a while and has now returned with their sandwiches, cheese steaks and pizza.

5. V&S Pizzeria – 415 S Oxford Valley Road Fairless Hills

V&S, another Fairless Hills hot spot convenient to Levittown, has been serving up the area’s best pizza and sandwiches for over 30 years. Regulars know to save the coupon from every takeout box to earn a FREE medium pie! (the silverware drawer in my kitchen always has a stack of these gems)

Don’t see your favorite place on the list? Leave your recommendation in our Comments section.

Pizza

Pizza Dinner Cafe

V & S Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

V & S Pizzeria is located near the cities of Middletown Township, Fallsington, Levittown, Woodbourne, and Upper Holland.
People found this by searching for: V&S Pizza Fairless Hills Menu, V S Pizza Menu Fairless Hills, V & S Pizza Fairless Hills Pa, V&S Pizza Menu, V&S Pizza Levittown Menu, V&S Pizza Fairless Hills, V & S Pizza Fairless Hills Pa Menu, and V&S Pizza.