V & V Paesano Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Sandwiches

V & V Paesano Pizzeria is a Pizza, Catering, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Great"
"Chicken parm"
  • 12/04/2016

A Pizza food lover from Hanover Park, IL tried it.

• 10/02/2015

A diner from Bartlett, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great
  • 4/04/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/15/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Chicken parm
  • 7/29/2014

• 6/14/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/01/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/02/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/25/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

Bartlettman photo

Bartlettman

Bartlett, IL

Do you like really good pizza?

Best Pizza in the Bartlett Area. I’ve lived in this area for over ten years now having moved from Chicago. I’ve tried all the carry out pizza around, and in my opinion this one is the best. Judging by the amount of business they get I think a lot of people agree.

14 Inch Pizza

Perfect pizza for our family. We always order half mushroom, half cheese.
Everyone loves it.

November 29, 2010

BEST PIZZA!!!!

Okay I have lived in the area for 5 years and have tried several places and they have all been okay. I lived in Chicago all my life and finally, finally a place that can make you pizza crispy if you like, sausage that tastes great, sauce…
April 27, 2010

Best in Bartlett

this is by far the best pizza in Bartlett Illinois hands down! We've had other stuff too - all awesome, the pasta-GREAT, the chicken - GREAT, the salads, the delivery guys, great great great, now that I think about it though, do not get…

1/21/2018

An American food lover from Hanover Park, IL tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
We picked up KFC ~ Bartlett 8 pc dinner. The biscuits were so hard we just threw them away. My husband likes your chicken, although the crust was very soggy this visit. I like the biscuits and always save one for the morning so I can put some butter & j
8/18/2017

A diner from US tried Savoury.

7/14/2017

A diner from Bartlett, IL tried Emily's Mexican Grill.

6/21/2017

A diner from Hanover Park, IL tried TL's Four Seasons.

5/26/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bartlett, IL tried TL's Four Seasons and didn't like it.

4/13/2017

A dining patron from Woodridge, IL tried Tokyo Steakhouse II.

4/09/2017

A Steakhouses food lover from US tried Tokyo Steakhouse II and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

3/20/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Sir Nick's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/11/2017

A dining patron from Hanover Park, IL tried D'Licious Crepes & Roti, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I live nearby and this is by far our favorite place to grab food. I've nevet been to a restaurant before where every single item on the menu is at least an 8/10. Highly recommend it. You can't go wrong with any of the savory crepes.
3/08/2017

A dining patron from US tried Tokyo Steakhouse II.

Pizza Parking Catering

V & V Paesano Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

V & V Paesano Pizzeria is located near the cities of Streamwood, Hanover Park, and Grosse Pointe.
People found this by searching for: V & V Pizza Bartlett Il, V & V Paesano Pizzeria, V&V Paesano Menu, V&V Pizza Bartlett Il, V And V Pizza Bartlett Il, V & V Pizza Bartlett, V&V Paisano/Bartlett, V & V Pizza, and V And V Pizza.