- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Valentino Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Best Dishes at Valentino
These dishes from the Valentino menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Bianco E Rossa: Mousse Al Cioccolato Bianco Con Cuore Di Lampone E Ciliegie
Assortimente Di Biscotti E Piccolo Pasticceria
seafood of the day ()
- The dozen Italian and West Coast wines on the bar list are select but not inexpensive--the average glass is about $17. Specialty cocktails include the Limoncello Drop and the Bourbon 1972, made with homemade vanilla fig puree.
- The knowledgeable bartender listens to what guests like and offers excellent suggestions. Besides glass or bottle options, guests may also order a "quartino," ideal for two.
- Stairs climb above the ivied flagstone entrance to a secret green, twinkling little patio--romantic for two, intimate for four, but squeezably manageable for even 10. Heat lamps provided.
- Selvaggio's wine cellar is one of the best in L.A., with over 2,500 selections, ranging from reasonable to outrageous. Rare Italian vintages are a specialty, and wine pairings are offered with meals.
- Patrons may also order off the regular dinner menu and the enormous tome of the regular wine list.
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 05:00PM - 10:30PM