2518 Berryessa Rd

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Bakeries, Pastries

• 7/30/2017

Lally tried it.

• 7/30/2017

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/19/2015

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Lally photo

Lally

San Jose, CA

Dirty

My daughter asked me if we can eat at Valerio’s Bakery because she is going to the Dollar Tree nearby. We came in looked at the food on the glass counter and ordered. My daughter ordered the menudo , I ordered dinuguan. And because we love turon we ordered it for dessert. There was hair in the menudo that my daughter showed me( but they gave her a new one). The turon was like old not crispy and the banana was not ripe. When my daughter asked for a glass of water, they gave her paper cups and she was almost finished drinking when she saw tiny bits of small round shape like cockroach droppings. Ugh. I thought that this Valerio is the same as the one on Milpitas which is very clean. Sorry never going back there again.

March 21, 2010

cheese rolls - yummy!

I haven't ever ordered actual dishes here but come here to pick up bags of pandesal or the cheese rolls. The cheese rolls are excellent - soft, fresh bread sprinkled with sugar and cheddar cheese, stuffed with cream cheese. Makes me…
October 14, 2008

Best Filipino bakery in San Jose!

I grew up in San Jose, CA and my mom always buy the pandesal at Valerio's. They have so many other pastries to choose from. One of my favorite pastry is the "cheese roll" (philadelphia cheese in the middle of the sweet roll). \r \r I…

Rose Donuts

Bakeries in Evergreen

Sweet Tomatoes

Steak & Seafood in Santa Teresa

11/17/2018

An American food lover from Sunnyvale, CA tried Flames Coffee Shop.

11/13/2018

A dining patron tried Vn Grill.

11/13/2018

A diner from US tried Golden House Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/10/2018

A diner from US tried Tacos AL Pastor.

11/09/2018

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Fremont, CA tried Pop Up Tea, Coffee & Snacks, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2018

A diner from Arlington, TX tried The Bold Knight Bistro in Downtown San Jose and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/25/2018

A diner from Modesto, CA tried Mexico Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Great food good price
Cons
When you call in your order you still have to wait in line ( long line) need a pick up line separate from order line .
10/24/2018

A diner from Campbell, CA tried Ringer Hut in Anderson West.

10/22/2018

A diner from Palo Alto, CA tried Mexico Lindo Restaurant in Willow Glen South - Lincoln Glen.

10/12/2018

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakery & Pastries Delivery Bakeries

Valerio's City Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Valerio's City Bakery is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Valerios Berreysa San Jose Ca, Valerio's Bakery Berryessa, Valerio Bakery In San Jose, Valerio Bakery, Valerio S Bakery San Jose, Valerio Berryessa, and Valerio's Berryessa.