2518 Berryessa Rd

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Bakeries, Pastries

• 7/30/2017

Lally tried it.

• 7/30/2017

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/19/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Lally photo

Lally

San Jose, CA

Dirty

My daughter asked me if we can eat at Valerio’s Bakery because she is going to the Dollar Tree nearby. We came in looked at the food on the glass counter and ordered. My daughter ordered the menudo , I ordered dinuguan. And because we love turon we ordered it for dessert. There was hair in the menudo that my daughter showed me( but they gave her a new one). The turon was like old not crispy and the banana was not ripe. When my daughter asked for a glass of water, they gave her paper cups and she was almost finished drinking when she saw tiny bits of small round shape like cockroach droppings. Ugh. I thought that this Valerio is the same as the one on Milpitas which is very clean. Sorry never going back there again.

March 21, 2010

cheese rolls - yummy!

I haven't ever ordered actual dishes here but come here to pick up bags of pandesal or the cheese rolls. The cheese rolls are excellent - soft, fresh bread sprinkled with sugar and cheddar cheese, stuffed with cream cheese. Makes me…
October 14, 2008

Best Filipino bakery in San Jose!

I grew up in San Jose, CA and my mom always buy the pandesal at Valerio's. They have so many other pastries to choose from. One of my favorite pastry is the "cheese roll" (philadelphia cheese in the middle of the sweet roll). \r \r I…

Rose Donuts

Bakeries in Evergreen

Sweet Tomatoes

Steak & Seafood in Santa Teresa

9/15/2018

A dining patron from Napa, CA tried Outback Steakhouse in Blossom Valley.

9/09/2018

A Burgers food lover from Oakland, CA tried McDonald's in Los Paseos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was delicous as always, and the service was good. There weren’t any staff doing extra, like asking questions if we wanted anything else, which is okay because it’s so basic. And it wasn’t too crowded. It was a great meal.
9/06/2018

A Seafood chowhound from US tried H Salt Esq Fish & Chips in Foxchase - Sanchez, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2018

An American food lover from Cupertino, CA tried Holder's Country Inn.

9/04/2018

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried Evergreen Inn & Pub in Heritage, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/01/2018

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried Round Table Pizza in Morrill.

9/01/2018

A Steak food lover from Oakland, CA tried Morton's, The Steakhouse in Downtown San Jose, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/27/2018

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried Tacos AL Pastor, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast and courteous service and generous servings of very good food.
8/22/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Kim Tar Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ambience are good, excellent food especially seafood hot pot exceptional!
8/21/2018

A diner from Fremont, CA tried Okayama Xpress and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Bakery & Pastries Delivery Bakeries

Valerio's City Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Valerio's City Bakery is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Valerio's Berryessa, Valerio S Bakery San Jose, Valerio Bakery, Valerio's Bakery Berryessa, Valerio Bakery In San Jose, Valerios Berreysa San Jose Ca, and Valerio Berryessa.