317 S Church St
Charlotte, NC 28202-1912

Valhalla Pub and Eatery

Neighborhoods: Third Ward
Cuisine: Pub, Lunch, Breakfast

Valhalla Pub and Eatery is a Pub, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Downtown Pub and Eats

They say you “can’t go home again” – well, we can try, but keep finding changes. Some good – some “not so” … this corner of Brevard Court in downtown (uptown?) Charlotte has undergone mucho changes over the years – it’s latest incarnation is this nice little “pub and eatery” – the interior is still small, cozy if you want to call it that—can get a bit crowded. Best for close by walkers from work (as I used to do), or if lucky, can get parking spot “somewhere”. My girlfriend dropped me off and found a place “somewhere” so I could snag a table for us. The service is “adequate” – not much required but get a table, a menu and ultimately get your order. Overall it was fine. The food ok – the Norwegian “hype” wasn’t all that impressive, but it was ok. I would not go out of way to get there, but being there was fine – Main draw for me was to walk inside Brevard Court and see other “changes.” As I “age”, I seem to enjoy doing that more!

Viking Burger

We both had the Viking Burger with red potatoes for a side. She said hers was a bit dry, but ok – mine was good, nothing really special but “good.” (I noticed another diner with a burger that had an “egg on top”…fried egg – must have been ‘over easy’, kind of dripping!)

Pub Dinner Lunch
Siam Garden Thai Restaurant

Thai in Prosperity Church Road

Anntony's Caribbean Cafe

Caribbean in West Sugar Creek

Valhalla Pub and Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Valhalla Pub and Eatery is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Valhalla Charlotte Restaurant, Valhalla Charlotte Menu, Valhalla Charlotte Parking, Valhalla Charlotte, Valhalla Pub And Eatery, and Restaurants Near Valhalla Charlotte Nc Menu.