512 Wilshire Blvd

QB
wabbie photo

wabbie

Pretty cupcake bake shop

The small bake shop is cute. I especially love the way their “cupcake babies”, and “icebox dessert shots” look. Very pretty, very cute.

We’ve only tried the Mother’s Birthday Cake, Southern Red Velvet, Black and White, Chocolate Vanilla Bean, Chocolate Raspberry and Pumpkin.

The cupcakes are $3.25, the average price of cupcakes. The ones we tried were in the cupcake babies version. You have to buy them in threes (doesn’t have to be 3 of the same). 3 for $5.

My favorite one was the Raspberry Chocolate. You don’t feel so guilty when you have the cupcake babies. :oD

The only thing I have to say negative about this place was that they say they have organic milk on the menu and I ordered a cup of milk for my daughters, believing it was organic, then later on, finding out they ran out of organic, but the server didn’t tell me. I didn’t appreciate that.

All in all, this place is definitely worth trying. Next time, I’m trying the icebox dessert shots.

Mother's Birthday Cake

So good.

CleverGrrl photo

CleverGrrl

In a word: YUM

I don’t care what you say about Sprinkles Cupcakes, it doesn’t hold a candle to Vanilla Bake Shop.

My personal favorite: The chocolate cupcake with mocha frosting. Avoid the “birthday cupcake,” which is a boring vanilla cake with vanilla frosting.

The blackberry cupcake, with puplish berry-flavored frosting, is to die for.

The best part: They will sell you three mini cupcakes for only about five bucks, which means you can try three flavors if you’re sharing with a friend, rather than having to scarf down an entire cupcake for the same price.

Bakeries Good For Kids Ice Cream
Sun 10:00AM - 05:00PM
Tue-Sat 09:00AM - 07:00PM

Vanilla Bake Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Vanilla Bake Shop is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Vanilla Bakery Santa Monica, Bake Shop, Third St Promenade Vanilla Bakery, Vanilla Bake Shop Ca, Best Birthday Cakes In Santa Monica, Vanilla Bake Shop, Vanilla Bake Shop Pictures, and Best Mini Birthday Cake Santa Monica.