Vecky Bakery I

Neighborhoods: Silver Lakes
Cuisine: Bakeries, Catering, Lunch

Overall
June 22, 2012

We are very lucky to have Vecky Bakery in Pembroke Pines. I have had the pleasure of purchasing their birthday cakes and pastries for several years. Their food has always been a big hit at my parties. I also enjoy their cafe con leche,…
April 14, 2012

First, the cake we ordered was for my cousins small wedding, the cake was ordered a week in advance. The Saturday of the wedding came and the cake wasn't ready at 12 pm, the manager (wide blonde lady) told us that sorry what was she to do?…
April 14, 2012

The management does not have an idea of what customer service signifies! The cake was disgusting and not what I ordered!

Bakeries Catering Wifi

Vecky Bakery I  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/31/2016 A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/05/2016 A diner from Riverview, FL tried it.

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it.

• 4/18/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/06/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 10/27/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Vecky Bakery I is located near the cities of Miramar, Boulevard Heights West Hollywood, West Park, Pembroke Park, and Lake Lucerne.
People found this by searching for: Bankery On Pines Blvd By Silver Lakes, Vecky Bakery Pembroke Pines Menu, Vecky Bakery Pembroke Pines Fl, Vecky Bakery Pines Blvd, Vecky Bakery Pembroke Pines, Vecky Bakery In Pembroke Pines, Vecky Bakery, Vecky's Bakery, and Vecky Bakery Menu.