8005 Paseo Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64131

Vees Sweets and Treats

Neighborhoods: Marlborough Heights/Marlborough Pride
Cuisine: Deli, Bakeries, Donuts

Vees Sweets and Treats is a Deli, Bakeries, and Donuts restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff and good food."
"I have tasted everything on the menu A+++++"
  • 12/07/2018

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff and good food.
  • 9/12/2018

• 4/13/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/04/2018

• 1/22/2018

A Deli food lover from IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2017

A Deli chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2017

A Deli food lover from US tried it.

• 9/28/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 3/31/2017

A dining patron from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/15/2016

A Deli chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

luvfood photo

luvfood

Kansas City, MO

Local deli

I liked this small restaurant where you get your food to go. There is no place to sit down and eat. It is a good place to get a fresh sandwich a pop and some chips to go. The chili is really delicious. Sandwich you get a choice of bread and club sandwich meats reasonably price. I did not like my brisket sandwich because I am used to hot beef. You can let them know the topping you want. I has a small variety but really a place to drop by. Try their cakes or fritters too. They also have some nice chicken rice soup.
I have passed this place often and have not seen it. It does need a larger lighted sign to get more attention. The guys serving food the day I went were real nice. I do believe they were Christians. I did not ask but it may have been I noticed one of their necklace or tattoo. The respect they seemed to give people in the short line that was there showed they respect their customers. I may have tipped if they had a tip box. On the other hand some places with tip boxes seem tacky.

brisket sandwich

The sandwich was reall nice and fresh. I do wish this deli served some fries and bbq beef. Other than that I will be going back soon.

Deli Bakeries Donuts

Vees Sweets and Treats  Restaurant Reviews

Vees Sweets and Treats is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Vees Pops And Treats, Vee's Sweets And Treats, Vee's Sweets And Treats Menu, Vees Sweets And Deli, Vees Sweet Treat Menu, A's Sweets And Treats In Kansas City, Vee's Sweet Treats, Vees Sweets And Treats, and Veessweetsand.