1444 Linden St
Bethlehem, PA 18018-2600

Vegan Treats

Cuisine: Vegan, Ice Cream, Breakfast

Vegan Treats is a Vegan, Ice Cream, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/16/2013

A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

RJones photo

RJones

Hellertown, PA

Soft Serve

I recently went back to Vegan Treats, and this time I tried the soft serve ice cream. I was skeptical, so I asked for a sample which was freely given (but not easily as the machine has a rather large minimum it will dispense at once). They offer one flavor at a time, and the flavor changes whenever the current batch runs out, about every day or two. I count myself lucky to show up on a day that the flavor was pineapple (one of my favorite dessert fruits, but under represented in the ice cream world). It was fantastic! The consistency was a little unusual but very good, I let the ice cream sit in my car for about an hour when I was grocery shopping and it only slightly melted. I put it in the freezer, and it did get hard, but I set it out on the counter and it softened up to perfect consistency after about 30 minutes. In some bites the flavor was more vanilla than pineapple, and others more pineapple than vanilla. I highly recommend giving this a go, and as it is vegan, I’d recommend to those lactose intolerant people out there that don’t usually get to have ice cream (although you probably want to verify with the store that it is suitable for your allergies).

Soft Serve Ice Cream

I can barely believe it’s Vegan! Try it! Avalable in a cone or take out container.

December 30, 2009

Too sweet

Great concept. A 10 in presentation. WAY TO SWEET!!Sorry, deserts do NOT have to be super sweet.
November 20, 2008

Worth a Trip!

After eating Vegan Treats primarily from Atlas in NYC, it was exciting to finally go to the scene of the crime. Everything looked amazing and it was hard to have any self control. I do wish they could have been a little friendlier but…

Vegan Takeout Ice Cream

Buy8disr4r4zeaeje4bmuj
athrax

Easton, PA

Vegan Treats  Restaurant Reviews

Vegan Treats is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, Hanover Township, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Vegan Treats Menu Items Bethlehem Pa, Vegan Treats Bethlehem Pa, Vegan Treats Bethlehem, Vegan Treats Menu, Vegan.Com In Bethlehem, Pa Linden Street, Vegan Restaurants Easton, Pa, and Vegan Treats Bethlehem Menu.