829 Knox Abbott Dr
West Columbia, SC 29033-3317

Vella's Restaurant &Tavern

Cuisine: American, Deli, Burgers

Vella's Restaurant &Tavern is a American, Deli, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"It's very humble the prices fit our budget we go on Saturdays and have our state dinners together it's very friendly there very clean and the food is excellent good location"
"Loved the food and the polite workers"
  • 5/04/2018

An American food lover from West Columbia, SC tried it.

• 4/11/2018

An American food lover from Lexington, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2017

An American food lover from Gaston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2017

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 6/08/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2017

An American food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2016

A diner from West Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2015

An American food lover from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Loved the food and the polite workers
  • 3/06/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Carol7275 photo

Carol7275

Cayce, SC

Great Staff

Staff is very attentive and fast.

Hamburger steak

_erica_ photo

_erica_

Columbia, SC

the cheese sticks have me hooked!

Our friends had been insisting we had to try this place, and we finally got a chance to visit. Oh man, I’m sorry I put it off so long!

Vella’s looks pretty unassuming from the outside, and the inside isn’t much fancier. This is completely fine, because they instead concentrate on making really good food.

I had a really nice chicken sandwich. My husband got a steak, and was pleased to find very little gristle or fat. Our kids ordered various appetizers and sides to make up their collective meal, and enjoyed it all immensely. (And if my kids like your food, then we KNOW it’s worth coming back to.) I absolutely loved the fried mozzarella sticks.

Our server was cheerful and pleasant and helpful, even when we spilled water all over the place (thanks, kids) and needed a lot of napkins. All around, we had a great experience and will definitely come back to Vella’s next time we’re on that side of town. I love finding independent joints like this!

Cheese Sticks

BEST CHEESE STICKS EVER. Usually fried mozzarella ends up being chewy, bland, greasy, or all three. Vella’s cheese sticks are none of those — the breading is light and well-seasoned, the cheese is soft and perfectly melty, and they’re my new favorite mozzarella sticks. Absolutely must-have.

American Good For Kids Good for groups
Bhyt-m1mar4lkzeje4dzty
Carol7275

Cayce, SC

Acucak0zsr4ijieje4dzty
_erica_

Columbia, SC

Vella's Restaurant &Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Vella's Restaurant &Tavern is located near the cities of Cayce, Columbia, Market Center, and Springdale.
People found this by searching for: Vella's Restaurant & Tavern, Vella's Restaurant, Vellas Columbia Sc, Vellas West Columbia Sc, Vellas West Columbia, Vella Restaurant, and Vella's Restaurant & Tavern Cayce, Sc.