Venus Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Cafe

Venus Cafe is a Pizza, Italian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great Pizza, Great price, Service is what it is. If its real busy it takes a little longer."
"Pizza "award winning" salads are great too!! Service always good!!! "
"pizza pizza pizza"
"Pizza was unreal"
"They finally remodeled "
Cons
"None."
"Lady on the bar won't serve members of my family because they have rosa sha and one has speech impediment and she insists they are drunk little unfair they use to spend lots of money there now they refuse to set foot inside "
Comments
"Enjoy. "

Janman

Go there often, I feel the pizza is the best, great prices for beer, nice salad. Yes they are slow, but well worth the wait.

pizza, salad

The best.

Venus Cafe Pizza

I’ve been eating this pizza since I was a little kid. It’s GREAT PIZZA! My favorite is pepper and onion. My kids love the buffalo chicken and bacon. The Greek salad is tasty. I love their homemade dressing.

I think the deals are good, but the pizza is worth any price — so much flavor. I think the wait staff was right on the ball and I understood the wait time because all I heard on Friday night was the phone ringing while we were sitting at on bar side. The place was hopping. Looking forward to visiting Whitman again for pizza.

pizza, salad

Pizza was excellent.

food photo

food

Whitman, MA

Sloppy Pizza-Rude Staff

This place has pub pizza that usually is sloppy and stuck to the cover. If you call when they are busy they will only make you pizza or salad. What the heck is that all about. Staff your restaurant better, is it that hard to figure out after what 30 years in business!

June 8, 2013

Pizza is amazing, but the wait is ridiculous. I was told an hour wait one time and it was 2 1/2 hours. They did give me 2 free, along with many others that were waiting, but that just held everyone up more. Some people left out of…
October 12, 2011

Rude, Disrespectful Owners....Pizza is not worth the service

I can't understand why this dump is still in business???? The owners are downright rude and disrespectful. Every time they say 30 minutes for pickup just pretend they said 1 hour. Maybe they should know how long after so many years in…
June 30, 2011

GO SOMEWHERE ELES..DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

We have ordered several times from Venus CAfe and mostly it was ok...Tonight ordered 4 pizza, one came home burnt, and hard. We call the cafe to explain the matter. They all but jumped thru the phone to bite me, My husband returned the…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Italian

Venus Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2016 Janrd1 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Janrd1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None.
    Comments
    Enjoy.
  • 7/07/2015 A diner from Braintree, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/24/2015 A diner from Ridgewood, NJ tried it.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 2/13/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/08/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Venus Cafe is located near the cities of Abington and Hanson.
People found this by searching for: Venus Pizza Whitman Ma, Venus Cafe Whitman, Venus Cafe Menu, Venus 02382, Venus Cafe Whitman Ma, Venus Pizza Whitman, Venus Cafe Whitman Menu, and Venus Cafe Whitman Ma Menu.