Venus Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Venus Restaurant is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, polite waitresses, fair prices....love liver and onions!"
"Food and service were great, and reasonable prices."
Cons
Petra1234 photo

Petra1234

Clearwater, FL

Amazing

I’ve been going to this restaurant for almost five years now and never had a bad server. They are always so kind and tend to all your needs. The owner always greets us personally and ask if everything is OK. This is my number one favorite restaurant to have breakfast. Their biscuits and gravy is to die for. I’ve been testing a lot of restaurants for their gravy and this one is it. They use real ingredients and know how to make it all work. They guy below me with the bad comment needs to stop lying because I read his review on a different site and he said he was there for the first time.
Believe me you will not regret this restaurants. The food has quality, servers are super sweet and fast, environment is relaxing and homey, especially the front porch and the food is great. What else do you need.

Biscuits and Gravey

So so so good.

AvoidVenus photo

AvoidVenus

Avoid Venus Restaurant at all cost

Terrible Experience
Ordered a western omelet and potatoes on may 26th, 2015
was brought , greasy dried up potatoes, tasted nasty
politely asked for something else, the waitress came back , saying the owner , doesn’t see anything wrong with them, and will not come and speak with me, If I don’t like it , and I insist on something else, they will call the cops, unbelievable , I would avoid this place like the Plague

western omelet

Terrible

RDG photo

RDG

Venus Resturant

Nick and his wife are always friendly, the staff is wonderful and the food is terrific! We go every weekend if possible.

Largo photo

Largo

Meal became A la Carte, I thought we were being served by th

Meal became A la Carte, I thought we were being served by the Soup Nazl
After years of dining there, they were very rude and wanted to charge for every dinner roll, extra sauce and even denied a request for a refill. Lots of restaurants have good food and with today’s economic climate, set your price where you are comfortable or you will get a bad reputation for adding on fees. Two under $8 items and a Childs breakfast soon reached close to $30, when we asked why they informed us they should have charged us for everything. These owners make Ma and Pa Restaurants leave a bad taste in your mouth. I see no one has taken the time to even write a positive review even with them being there for years.

Open Face Roast Beef

Good portions, served well, good tasting meal

June 26, 2011

Service needs to be more friendly that early in the morning.

Owners/managers seem nice but the servers are a little salty. Food is good. Prices are fair but no ambiance or anything. Nothing stellar and I wish the service was better. To be fair she did hit my coffee several times. I just wish…

American Parking Catering

Venus Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/30/2016 A diner from Clearwater, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, polite waitresses, fair prices....love liver and onions!
  • 3/12/2016 A diner from Seminole, FL tried it.

• 9/12/2015 A diner from Largo, FL tried it.

• 8/14/2015 A diner from Parrish, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and service were great, and reasonable prices.
    Cons
    None
  • 7/30/2015 A diner from Largo, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 4/13/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/12/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 8/07/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

Venus Restaurant is located near the cities of Belleair Bluffs, Belleair, Pinellas County, and Harbor Bluffs.
People found this by searching for: Venus Largo, Venus Restaurant Florida, Venus Restaurant Largo, Venus Restaurant Belleair Bluffs Fl, Venus Restaurant Largo Fl, Venus Restaurant Menu, Venus Restaurant Largo, Fl, and Venus Restaurant Largo Florida.