2251 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101

Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Expensive but good. Pretty place. They also did not rush us out after we were done."
"From my firsthand experience behind the scenes in the kitchen at Venutti's while training I was disgusted to see how dirty the kitchen is kept. I was further disgusted as the person training me never ever once washed her hands, and looked at me like i was"
  • 1/21/2017

An Italian food lover from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

A dining patron from IL tried it.

• 4/07/2016

An Italian food lover from Elgin, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/18/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2014

March 15, 2012

AMAZING!!

Venuti's is the BEST! Great Authentic Italian Cuisine and great prices! You just can't beat their lunch buffet either! 3 miles long and only $12.99!! Wow! Our family loves their special events - like the Opera, Easter and the VLounge!…
May 17, 2010

Best Brunches Ever

Best Brunch I have ever had. Ladies and Gents. from 12 to 2 Venuti's has a buffet "TO DIE FOR". I am telling you, so many home made salad choices. Meatballs, so good. I had Chicken Francese, best I have ever had. I am very picky and as…
May 17, 2010

Venuti's Has It all!

6/06/2017

A diner from US tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

5/30/2017

A diner from US tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

5/05/2017

A dining patron from Addison, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican and liked it. They liked the food.

5/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried Granny's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Amada's Cafe.

4/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Midlothian, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

3/30/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried La Hacienda DE Los Fernandez, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Plenty of good food & excellent service.
3/20/2017

An Italian chowhound from Suffolk, VA tried Sal's Pizza.

2/26/2017

A dining patron from Gurnee, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

Italian Seafood Parking

Venuti's Restaurant Italian  Restaurant Reviews

Venuti's Restaurant Italian is located near the cities of Lake Charles, Wood Dale, Villa Park, Bensenville, and Itasca.
People found this by searching for: Venuti's Restaurant Addison, Venuti's Sunday Brunch, Venuti Restaurant, Venuti's Brunch, Venuti Restaurant Addison Il, Venuti's Restaurant Menu, Venuti's Menu, Venuti's Addison Menu, and Venutis Nye 2012.