2251 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101

Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouses, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Expensive but good. Pretty place. They also did not rush us out after we were done."
"From my firsthand experience behind the scenes in the kitchen at Venutti's while training I was disgusted to see how dirty the kitchen is kept. I was further disgusted as the person training me never ever once washed her hands, and looked at me like i was"
  • 12/31/2017

An Italian chowhound from Bloomingdale, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/21/2017

A dining patron from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

A dining patron from IL tried it.

• 4/07/2016

A diner from Elgin, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/18/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2014

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

• 8/23/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Worl Class Venue!

I attended my Cousins Wedding this past weekend. We pulled up to what was complimentary Valet Service. The Valet grabbed my coat from the back seat and helped me put it on. I walked into the facility where I was greeted with a smiling face…

Wow For A Wedding!

What A Place To Have Your Wedding

4/29/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Miami, FL tried Taqueria Mexico 2000.

3/03/2018

An American chowhound from Bensenville, IL tried Dapper's Restaurant.

1/14/2018

An American chowhound from Schaumburg, IL tried Dapper's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/14/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Lombard, IL tried Chapalitas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Lonch buffet, tacos, tortas
1/07/2018

An American chowhound from Itasca, IL tried Dapper's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice
12/31/2017

A dining patron from Bloomingdale, IL tried Venuti's Restaurant Italian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried Gordillas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Glendale Heights, IL tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

11/11/2017

A Mexican food lover from Addison, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

10/23/2017

A Mexican food lover from Villa Park, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican and liked it.

Italian Steakhouses Seafood

Venuti's Restaurant Italian  Restaurant Reviews

Venuti's Restaurant Italian is located near the cities of Lake Charles, Wood Dale, Villa Park, Bensenville, and Itasca.
People found this by searching for: Venuti's Sunday Brunch, Does Venuti's Have A Buffet?, Venuits Brunch Menu, Venuti Restaurant Addison Il, Venuti's Restaurant Addison, Venuti's Addison Menu, Venuti's Brunch, and Venutis Nye 2012.