2251 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101

Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouses, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Expensive but good. Pretty place. They also did not rush us out after we were done."
"From my firsthand experience behind the scenes in the kitchen at Venutti's while training I was disgusted to see how dirty the kitchen is kept. I was further disgusted as the person training me never ever once washed her hands, and looked at me like i was"
  • 1/21/2017

A dining patron from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

An Italian food lover from IL tried it.

• 4/07/2016

An Italian food lover from Elgin, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/18/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2014

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

• 8/23/2014

• 7/05/2014

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

March 15, 2012

AMAZING!!

Venuti's is the BEST! Great Authentic Italian Cuisine and great prices! You just can't beat their lunch buffet either! 3 miles long and only $12.99!! Wow! Our family loves their special events - like the Opera, Easter and the VLounge!…
May 17, 2010

Best Brunches Ever

Best Brunch I have ever had. Ladies and Gents. from 12 to 2 Venuti's has a buffet "TO DIE FOR". I am telling you, so many home made salad choices. Meatballs, so good. I had Chicken Francese, best I have ever had. I am very picky and as…
May 17, 2010

Venuti's Has It all!

10/10/2017

An American chowhound from Glendale Heights, IL tried Granny's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
dawn was the best thing about this dive
Cons
get rid, of the owner,his little princess manager,and the bull dike severs
Comments
go to mcdonalds
9/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Burbank, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

9/20/2017

An American chowhound from Villa Park, IL tried McDonald's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/17/2017

A dining patron from Glendale Heights, IL tried Pizza Hut.

9/01/2017

A dining patron from Elmhurst, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/04/2017

An American chowhound from Lombard, IL tried Dapper's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/30/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Gorditas El Terre.

7/15/2017

A dining patron from IL tried Briki Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Carol Stream, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/04/2017

A dining patron from Morton, IL tried Dave & Buster's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was pretty good
Cons
Slow service, several of the games didn't work, waited forever for our appetizers and food came out right after, and waited 10 minutes to be seated because they are understaffed.
Comments
They are severely understaffed. Three waiters/waitresses for the whole section, and one bartender. I've been to other Dave & Busters and always had a positive experience, this one however was lacking.
Italian Steakhouses Seafood

Venuti's Restaurant Italian  Restaurant Reviews

Venuti's Restaurant Italian is located near the cities of Lake Charles, Wood Dale, Villa Park, Bensenville, and Itasca.
People found this by searching for: Venuti's Restaurant Addison, Venuti's Sunday Brunch, Venuti's Brunch, Venuti's Restaurant Menu, Venuti Restaurant Addison Il, Venuti's Menu, Venuti Restaurant, Venuti's Addison Menu, and Venutis Nye 2012.