2251 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101

Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Expensive but good. Pretty place. They also did not rush us out after we were done."
"From my firsthand experience behind the scenes in the kitchen at Venutti's while training I was disgusted to see how dirty the kitchen is kept. I was further disgusted as the person training me never ever once washed her hands, and looked at me like i was"
  • 1/21/2017

A dining patron from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

A dining patron from IL tried it.

• 4/07/2016

An Italian food lover from Elgin, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/18/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

• 8/23/2014

• 7/05/2014

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

March 15, 2012

AMAZING!!

Venuti's is the BEST! Great Authentic Italian Cuisine and great prices! You just can't beat their lunch buffet either! 3 miles long and only $12.99!! Wow! Our family loves their special events - like the Opera, Easter and the VLounge!…
May 17, 2010

Best Brunches Ever

Best Brunch I have ever had. Ladies and Gents. from 12 to 2 Venuti's has a buffet "TO DIE FOR". I am telling you, so many home made salad choices. Meatballs, so good. I had Chicken Francese, best I have ever had. I am very picky and as…
May 17, 2010

Venuti's Has It all!

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Lombard, IL tried Dapper's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried Gorditas El Terre.

7/15/2017

A Cafe chowhound from IL tried Briki Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A diner from Carol Stream, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/04/2017

An American chowhound from Morton, IL tried Dave & Buster's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was pretty good
Cons
Slow service, several of the games didn't work, waited forever for our appetizers and food came out right after, and waited 10 minutes to be seated because they are understaffed.
Comments
They are severely understaffed. Three waiters/waitresses for the whole section, and one bartender. I've been to other Dave & Busters and always had a positive experience, this one however was lacking.
7/04/2017

A diner from US tried Stav's Kitchen.

6/28/2017

A diner from Glendale Heights, IL tried Stav's Kitchen.

6/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

5/30/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

5/05/2017

A diner from Addison, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican and liked it. They liked the food.

Italian Seafood Parking

Venuti's Restaurant Italian  Restaurant Reviews

Venuti's Restaurant Italian is located near the cities of Lake Charles, Wood Dale, Villa Park, Bensenville, and Itasca.
People found this by searching for: Venuti's Sunday Brunch, Venuti's Restaurant Menu, Venuti Restaurant, Venuti's Addison Menu, Venutis Nye 2012, Venuti Restaurant Addison Il, Venuti's Restaurant Addison, Venuti's Menu, and Venuti's Brunch.