Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Expensive but good. Pretty place. They also did not rush us out after we were done."
"From my firsthand experience behind the scenes in the kitchen at Venutti's while training I was disgusted to see how dirty the kitchen is kept. I was further disgusted as the person training me never ever once washed her hands, and looked at me like i was"

Italian Catering Dinner

Venuti's Restaurant Italian  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/21/2017 A diner from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/21/2016 A diner from IL tried it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Elgin, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/17/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/18/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Venuti's Restaurant Italian is located near the cities of Lake Charles, Wood Dale, Villa Park, Bensenville, and Itasca.
People found this by searching for: Venuti's Sunday Brunch, Venutis Nye 2012, Venuti's Restaurant Addison, Venuti's Lunch Buffet, Venuti's Addison Menu, Venuti's Lunch Buffet Open, Venuti Restaurant Addison Il, Venuti's Brunch, and Venutis Brunch How Much.