2251 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101

Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouses, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Expensive but good. Pretty place. They also did not rush us out after we were done."
"From my firsthand experience behind the scenes in the kitchen at Venutti's while training I was disgusted to see how dirty the kitchen is kept. I was further disgusted as the person training me never ever once washed her hands, and looked at me like i was"
  • 1/21/2017

An Italian chowhound from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

A diner from IL tried it.

• 4/07/2016

A diner from Elgin, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/18/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2014

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

• 8/23/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2014

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

March 15, 2012

AMAZING!!

Venuti's is the BEST! Great Authentic Italian Cuisine and great prices! You just can't beat their lunch buffet either! 3 miles long and only $12.99!! Wow! Our family loves their special events - like the Opera, Easter and the VLounge!…
May 17, 2010

Best Brunches Ever

Best Brunch I have ever had. Ladies and Gents. from 12 to 2 Venuti's has a buffet "TO DIE FOR". I am telling you, so many home made salad choices. Meatballs, so good. I had Chicken Francese, best I have ever had. I am very picky and as…
May 17, 2010

Venuti's Has It all!

12/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Glendale Heights, IL tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

11/11/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Addison, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

10/23/2017

A diner from Villa Park, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican and liked it.

10/10/2017

A diner from Glendale Heights, IL tried Granny's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
dawn was the best thing about this dive
Cons
get rid, of the owner,his little princess manager,and the bull dike severs
Comments
go to mcdonalds
9/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Burbank, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican.

9/20/2017

A dining patron from Villa Park, IL tried McDonald's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/17/2017

A dining patron from Glendale Heights, IL tried Pizza Hut.

9/01/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Elmhurst, IL tried LA Magdalena Wonderful Mexican, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Lombard, IL tried Dapper's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/30/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Gorditas El Terre.

Italian Steakhouses Seafood

Venuti's Restaurant Italian  Restaurant Reviews

Venuti's Restaurant Italian is located near the cities of Lake Charles, Wood Dale, Villa Park, Bensenville, and Itasca.
People found this by searching for: Venuti Restaurant Addison Il, Venuti's Sunday Brunch, Venutis Nye 2012, Does Venuti's Have A Buffet?, Venuti's Restaurant Addison, Venuti's Brunch, and Venuti's Addison Menu.