Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"From my firsthand experience behind the scenes in the kitchen at Venutti's while training I was disgusted to see how dirty the kitchen is kept. I was further disgusted as the person training me never ever once washed her hands, and looked at me like i was"
March 15, 2012

AMAZING!!

Venuti's is the BEST! Great Authentic Italian Cuisine and great prices! You just can't beat their lunch buffet either! 3 miles long and only $12.99!! Wow! Our family loves their special events - like the Opera, Easter and the VLounge!…
May 17, 2010

Best Brunches Ever

Best Brunch I have ever had. Ladies and Gents. from 12 to 2 Venuti's has a buffet "TO DIE FOR". I am telling you, so many home made salad choices. Meatballs, so good. I had Chicken Francese, best I have ever had. I am very picky and as…
May 17, 2010

Venuti's Has It all!

Italian Catering Dinner

Venuti's Restaurant Italian  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/21/2017 A diner from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Expensive but good. Pretty place. They also did not rush us out after we were done.
  • 4/21/2016 A diner from IL tried it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Elgin, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/17/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/18/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Venuti's Restaurant Italian is located near the cities of Lake Charles, Wood Dale, Villa Park, Bensenville, and Itasca.
People found this by searching for: Venuti's Restaurant Addison, Venutis Nye 2012, Venuti's Lunch Buffet, Venuti's Sunday Brunch, Venuti's Addison Menu, Venutis Brunch How Much, Venuti's Brunch, and Venuti Restaurant Addison Il.