Mountainview Dr & Durham Rd
Ottsville, PA 18942

Vera's Country Cafe

Cuisine: Cafe, American, Southern

Vera's Country Cafe is a Cafe, American, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Awesome food at a great price. Service was excellent. "
"Vera is unpleasant"
  • 12/09/2018

A diner from Doylestown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2017

A Cafe chowhound from New Hope, PA tried it and liked it.

• 8/25/2016

A dining patron from Upper Black Eddy, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2016

A Cafe chowhound from Doylestown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2015

A Cafe food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/24/2014

A Cafe food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food at a great price. Service was excellent.
    Cons
    None
  • 8/20/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Best cheesesteaks around!
    Cons
    Very little room to eat at the restaurant, mostly take-out.
  • 8/16/2014

A Cafe food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/12/2014

A Cafe chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/20/2013

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

jenphilly photo

jenphilly

Sellersville, PA

fantastic food, beyond friendly service

We have been going to Veras for over a year. My husband stumbled upon Vera working for Service Electric in the area and we would meet for lunch when he was anywhere near. It amazes me to hear anyone complain about someone at Veras being rude… this place is true country friendly setting. We’ve been there plenty of times when truly well behaved children are in the restaurant and never saw a problem. I would not hesitate to walk in with a group of kids that really know their manners. And the food is beyond wonderful, I have MS and restricted to a diet without lactose and gluten, Veras always have something wonderful that works. Even with eating restricted, I never leave there without feeling like I’ve had a great meal!! Highly recommend, its worth the trip, we drive from Sellersville – heading there for Sunday breakfast now :)

salad w/ shrimp

This was a special on the menu… shrimp was perfect and salad is so fresh, hard to believe you’re sitting in the middle of nockamixon area!!

Cheesesteak

My husband will drive for 40 minutes just to have a cheesesteak from Veras. He would rather have one here then one of those overly touted Philly steak places :)

amila photo

amila

Hellertown, PA

Not child friendly...rude even

My family and I frequented Veras a lot because of their good food and unique specials…but we will not EVER give them our business again. This morning myself, my husband, and our three small children, (who were very well behaved) ate and enjoyed our breakfast, paid, and left a $10 tip on a $44 bill….Vera (the owner) actually followed us out to the parking lot and snottily said to my husband that every time we come in to eat, our kids make a mess on the table, and that next time they would appreciate if we cleaned up after ourselves because it really holds them up having to spend additional time clearing the table. SERIOUSLY?! It was not even that messy- my son had been stacking up the jelly packets, so maybe those were lying out, but aside from that, it was pretty typical- there wasn’t even a ton of stuff on the floor or anything. I could not believe my ears- the whole reason one goes out is to not have to cook or clean. Also, the fact that they take credit cards, but don’t have the capability to accept tips on them is very annoying. They don’t have a sign telling you this, so we have had to walk out without tipping because we didn’t have cash, and they acted all annoyed even though we remembered to tip double the next time we went in- NOT a child friendly place, or one that we will be supporting ever again.

Cafe American Southern

Vera's Country Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Vera's Country Cafe is located near the cities of Revere.
People found this by searching for: Vera's Country Cafe Menu, Vera's Country Cafe, Vera's Cafe Ottsville, Vera's Country Cafe Hours, Veras Quakertown, Vera's Country Cafe Ottsville, Veras Country Cafe, and Ottsville Pa 18942 Mail.