7168 Marshall Rd
Upper Darby, PA 19082-4927

Vera's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Sandwiches

Vera's Pizza is a Pizza, American, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"The freshest and the best food ever. The new owners that took over after really know their stuff"
"Pizza"
Cons
"This has been one of the worse experience's I have ever had with a restaurant. As I write this I am furious and in tears. My food was delivered to the wrong address. I called to speak to the owner hoping she could have the driver pick the food up from the"
"Non"
"Chicken Caesars salad "
Comments
"No"
"Amazing"
"Love it"
  • 11/16/2019

A Pizza food lover from Sayville, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2018

A Pizza food lover from Lansdowne, PA tried it.

• 4/04/2017

Sjg_13 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Sjg_13 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 4/04/2017

A diner from PA tried it.

• 3/30/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Non
    Comments
    Amazing
  • 1/16/2016

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2015

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/16/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza
    Cons
    Chicken Caesars salad
    Comments
    Love it
  • 3/18/2014

• 12/09/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Lanham, MD tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

sjg_13 photo

sjg_13

Upper Darby, PA

Worse experience EVER!

This has been one of the worse experience’s I have ever had with a restaurant. As I write this I am furious and in tears. My food was delivered to the wrong address. I called to speak to the owner hoping she could have the driver pick the food up from the wrong address, and have a new order delivered to the right address. The owner kept yelling at me after I begged her several times to please stop yelling so we can find a solution to the problem. She continued to yell, after I calmly explained the issue and even told her the resident’s at the wrong address had the food untouched and was awaiting them to pick the food back up. She told me she was not issuing an apology and has never had this problem out of the fifteen years she has been in business. She put the delivery driver on the phone with me and instead of him admitting he made a mistake, he stuck to his lie and hung up on me. I never once raised my voice, got belligerent or rude. To be treated with so much disrespect from something that was not my fault is hurtful. I will never order from Vera’s again. They were so rude and unkind that I doubt they care to lose a customer. They are horrible!

Miss_Nicky photo

Miss_Nicky

Upper Darby, PA

Tacky, Terrible, and Tasteless!!

I must always catch the staff on their bad days because I have given this place several chances and every time I have been disappointed. The staff is just plain rude and their lack of interest while taking your order maybe one of the reasons the food is so horrible. The delivery driver also lacks manners & professionalism. The next time I want to spend $45 bucks on greasy burnt pizza, sloppy soggy sandwiches, and lewd comments from creepy delivery guys I know exactly where to call….Vera’s Pizza.

Family Special

The family special came with 2 cheese pizzas, 2 cheesesteaks, and a 2ltr beverage. The pizza was extremely greasy and the cheese was burnt and chewy. The pizza crust had an almost pasty flavor ( yes… just like the paste we all used in kindergarten and and at the time thought it would be a good idea to eat :) )

As for the cheesesteaks, I was always taught if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all, So I will leave it at that.

The 2ltr. beverage was cold, so it was’nt a total loss.

Grilled Reuben & Rachel

Not so fresh ingredients, sloppy construction, very soggy.

Pizza American Delivery

Vera's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Vera's Pizza is located near the cities of Lansdowne, Aldan, Darby, Collingdale, and Yeadon.
People found this by searching for: Vera Pizza Menu Upper Darby Pa, Vera's Pizza Upper Darby Pa Menu, Vera's Pizza Upper Darby, Vera's Pizza Upper Darby Pa, Vera Pizza Store Specials, Vera Pizza, Driver From Vera's Pizza Upper Darby Robbery, Vera's Pizza, and Vera's Upper Darby.