1714 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Vermont Restaurant and Bar

Neighborhoods: Los Feliz
Cuisine: American, Lunch, French

Vermont Restaurant and Bar is a American, Lunch, and French restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

siacali photo

siacali

Gilroy, CA

Great Atmosphere, nice menu, ok food

First, the place is absolutely beautiful. The menu enticing, the service ok, barely.

My wife and I went with another couple to this restaurant. The place looked fantastic, and turned out to be a very nice atmosphere for relaxed conversation.

The menu looks absolutely fantastic. I ordered the soup, and a steak. My wife ordered a seafood dish. The soup was absolutely fantastic, as was the bread. The steak (a rib-eye) was mediocre at best. Although it was prepared to my taste, the cut was less than superb (not tender, not thick), and the seasoning was bland. It was somewhat disappointing for a $38 dish. My wife ordered the seafood paella and felt it was similarly mediocre. The other couple both ordered fish dishes and seemed to enjoy them.

Service was ok. We had a hard time getting our water glasses refilled.

I will give this restaurant one more try as after seeing some of the other dishes delivered to neighboring tables, there may be better food options than those that we selected. Overall, while I thoroughly enjoyed their soup, the best part of this place is the beautiful atmosphere.

Ribeye Steak

Eh, go for the pepper steak!

American Lunch French
Fri-Sat 05:30PM - 11:00PM
Sun,Tue-Thu 05:30PM - 10:30PM (Dinner)
Tue-Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Lunch)

Vermont Restaurant and Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Vermont Restaurant and Bar is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Rockwell Restaurant Silverlake, Rockwell Bar Silverlake, Rockwell Bar Los Angeles, Vermont Restaurant Los Feliz Yelp, Rockwell And Silverlake, Rockwell Silverlake Restaurant, and Rockwell Bar Vermont Menu.