2381 E Windmill Ln
Las Vegas, NV 89123-2037

Verrazano Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Best pizza I have had here in Vegas and been eating their food for over 20 yrs "
"I love this place closest to NY real italian than anywhere else in all of vegas!"
"Love it!! They know me by name and even remember my orders!! Great food and great service from two great guys!! Thank u!! "
"I LOVE THEIR PIZZA! and the way the Owner says my name..."
"They have the best pasta deal ever with 2 pastas, 2 salads, 2 loaf bread and 2 soda for 14.99! And it seriously feeds 8! I know because that's my family size! And they know you there. It's a NY pizzeria at its best!! Great job! "
"the guy in white I'm assuming the chef was absolutely the rudest person I've been in the restaurant business my whole life he did not care that's menu said one thing and he charged me another he started slamming things around when I brought it"
Cons
"I wish it were closer to my home "
"No cons what so ever. The 2 guys guys that are always there have even helped me to my car carrying most of my food. Genuine people! I personally do not enjoy the stuck up snobby high end places. I want real, comfy home type places with great food and gre"
  • 10/06/2021

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best pizza I have had here in Vegas and been eating their food for over 20 yrs
    Cons
    I wish it were closer to my home
  • 12/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 12/19/2017

A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 2/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Las Vegas, NV tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/21/2017

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/17/2017

A diner from Henderson, NV tried it.

• 2/10/2017

• 2/06/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2017

A dining patron from Henderson, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

Pizza Parking Catering

Verrazano Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Verrazano Pizza is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Verrazano Pizza Las Vegas Windmill, Verrazano Pizza, Henderson, Nv, Verrazano Pizza Las Vegas, Verrazano Pizza Windmill Menu, Verrazano Pizza Windmill, Pizza Near 89123, and Verrazano Pizza 89123.