199 Main St
White Plains, NY 10605

Via Quadronno

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Vegan

Via Quadronno is a Italian, Breakfast, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Phenomeness photo

Phenomeness

White Plains, NY

How Could You Forget The Salt?

I have now eaten at Via Quadronna twice. The first time was opening night, and although the food was not “fantastic” I figured the place still had some glitches to work out. So a few months later I ventured back. After attempt numero due I have made it quite clear to my better half that we will never dine there again…..and for one simple reason; my pasta was not salted. I should clarify that it was quite apparent that the pasta had been boiled in unsalted water. The restaurant is pretty enough, and the idea of it is rather appealing, but the food is crap, the service is annoying and the food is crap; oh had I already said that?

My advice is if you are dragged, gun to your head, and forced to order, then order one of the antipasto specials, preferably a salad…..salads are usually hard to fuck up.

tiggermate photo

tiggermate

Hartsdale, NY

horrible experience

My husband and I went here for lunch. Service is horrible and the food is overpriced. After the waitress told us that the menu item we ordered was going to take 25 minutes to make, we decided to leave.

Needless to say we will never go back.

buyers remorse

This establishment looks beautiful, but it ends there. Snotty hostess and servers. Overpriced food. I had the porterhouse and the cut of meat was so cheap. More than that, it came to the table gray, overcooked and with a puddle of olive oil on top. The server nearly spilled wine all over my husband- not as a simple mistake, but because he was being intentionally careless. If they want to maintain those prices they need to stop buying cheap meat and rancid olive oil. The best thing was the Tuscan beans. This is not Manhattanesque. They WISH they were Manhattan and that’s it.

nahs12 photo

nahs12

GREAT DINING

GREAT DINNING,RELAXED EURO STYLE,VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF.MANHATTAN HAS ARRIVED IN WHITE PLAINS!

Lasagna

NOT YOUR EVERYDAY LASAGNA,JUST GREAT.

TsunamiMami photo

TsunamiMami

Heavenly

The BEST Tiramisù i’ve ever tasted!

Tiramisu

Heavenly

Italian Breakfast Vegan

Via Quadronno  Restaurant Reviews

Via Quadronno is located near the cities of East White Plains, Westchester County, North White Plains, Hartsdale, and West Harrison.
People found this by searching for: Vlaquadronno, White Plains Ny, Via Quadronno White Plains, 199 Main Street White Plains Restaurants, Via Quadronno, White Plains, Ny, Viaquadronno White Plains, Via Quadronno, Via Quadronno White Plains Closed, [email protected] Mail, and Via Quadronno Restaurant.