356 S Mccaslin Blvd
Louisville, CO 80027

Via Toscana

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Catering

Via Toscana is a Italian, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"Good food."
"Friendly and attentive service"
  • 1/18/2017

An Italian food lover from Louisville, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food.
  • 2/16/2015

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly and attentive service
eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Impressive

I was expecting a white tablecloth, fine dining type atmosphere and while all that was true, I was impressed with how unassuming this place was. This is the perfect place to bring your date (romantic), your kids (family friendly), your friends’ kids (have a party), or go solo (quiet and relaxing). And whatever you’re wearing is good enough… I saw pants, dresses, jeans, fleece, t-shirts and an occassional baseball cap. Sitting in the shadow of Boulder and not too far from Denver’s hip and lively restaurant scene, this little place is a gem.

Scampi Gamberetti Toscana at Via Toscana

Scampi Gamberetti Toscana

While the menu is not overwhelming, we all had a very difficult time deciding what to eat! I finally decided on the scampi. Anytime the words “garlic, basil, lemon, tomato and cream sauce” are strung together, I’m hooked! My only small complaint would be that the balance of components was a little off… I ran out of pasta long before I ran out of anything else.

Penne Vodka di Mare at Via Toscana

Penne Vodka di Mare

I am a sucker for scallops but while this was very tasty, I still liked the scampi better… quite possibly because I prefer linguini over penne.

Italian Gluten Free Parking

Via Toscana  Restaurant Reviews

Via Toscana is located near the cities of Lafayette and Superior.
People found this by searching for: Via Toscana Menu, Penne Di Mare, Olive Garden Penne Dimari, Via Toscana In Louisville, Via Tosana Menu, Via Tuscano In Superior Colorado, Via Toscana Louisville Yelp.Com, and Via Toscana Louisville Co Biscottie Recipe.