3009 Main St
Santa Monica, CA 90405

Via Veneto

Neighborhoods: Ocean Park
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Soups

Pros
"Excellent food and very good wait staff"
"Food"
Cons
Comments
"No"
  • 9/15/2017

An Italian chowhound from Amherst, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food and very good wait staff
  • 4/29/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 1/17/2015

An Italian chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/15/2013

An Italian food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

kellyturner855 photo

kellyturner855

Delicious Dinner!

What can I say? The dinner was delicious! You have won me over for life.

clydewalton255 photo

clydewalton255

Highly Recommended

We were warmly greeted by your staff and offered one of the front tables, which I was eyeing. Instead of choosing our meal, I told your staff to bring us what they recommended. They brought out two appetizers. The tuna tartare was truly the best I have had in Santa Monica, if not all of LA. Fresh and light and perfectly seasoned. The mushroom appetizer was rich and flavorful. The sampling of raviolis was our personal favorite. Such delicate pillows of perfection! Our favorite was the pumpkin. The fish was light and perfectly cooked. It paired well with the lemony spinach and crisp potatoes. For dessert we had a trio of cheesecake, tiramisu, and banana cake. It was delicious, but I have to be honest and tell you that my favorite was the panna cotta that I had when I visited last time. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

reggiesutherland photo

reggiesutherland

Fabulous Restaurant!

Your staff is attentive and friendly, the ambiance is romantic and inviting, and your food is divine. I will be back soon and bringing with me new faces. I have numerous “foodie” girlfriends who would absolutely love your restaurant! Thank you for your hard work in creating and maintaining such a fabulous restaurant.

Ms_SaraW photo

Ms_SaraW

Excellent Food!

My name is Sarah and I had dinner in your restaurant this past Saturday. It was my first time to Via Veneto and it will not be the last. The food was excellent and I thought our server was wonderful as well. I thought I would pass on the compliment and let you know that I wrote an excellent review for you on TripAdvisor. As a small business owner myself, I know how every little review can help. I wish you continued success but also not so much so on the nights when I want to come in for a table.

Arj photo

Arj

Ciudad Obregón, SON

Hands down, in my opinion, one of the best restaurants in...

Hands down, in my opinion, one of the best restaurants in LA…

Italian Parking Catering
Sun-Sat 05:30PM - 10:00PM

Via Veneto  Restaurant Reviews

Via Veneto is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Via Veneto Restaurant Santa Monica Menu, Via Veneto Santa Monica Menupages, Via Veneto Menu, Via Veneto Santa Monica Menu, Via Veneto Venice, Via Veneto Santa Monica, and Via Veneto Menu Santa Monica.