290 E Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444-3727

Vic and Angelo's

(Between NE 2nd Ave/SE 2nd Ave and N Railroad Ave)

Neighborhoods: Pineapple Grove
Cuisine: Italian, Cafe, American

Vic and Angelo's is a Italian, Cafe, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

• 1/05/2019

An Italian food lover from FL tried it.

• 6/01/2014

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

yummyinmytummy photo

yummyinmytummy

Greenacres, FL

Great Decor/Great Food

I went here for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was in Delray Beach and looking for a late lunch (3:00), not much to choose from at this time and I did not want burgers. I walked into Vic and Angelo’s and loved the decor a mix of vintage and modern. The hostess seated us in a booth near the bar and explained the happy hour specials. I had a salad and cocktails. The location is very close to the train tracks which was nice to watch the trains go by, but I could see how some people would not like that. There was a nice breeze through the restaurant as most of the side was open to the outside. I tried to go back again since then and they are very crowded at night. I will be going back again for happy hour, I had a wonderful time.

Zucchini Fritte & Salad with Oranges

I did not pay for the meal so I am not sure about the cost. I could not stop eating the fried zucchini…it was delicious. Since I indulged in the fried goodness of the zucchini appetizer, I decided to go with the salad for lunch. It had Gorgonzola cheese, candied nuts, roasted shallots (i think) and sweet oranges. I really enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere. I can’t wait to try the pizza.

June 6, 2010

simply the leader

the hottest italian restaurants on the planet.. of course by david manero...devito south beach and the office fame also equally great

Italian Cafe American

Vic and Angelo's  Restaurant Reviews

Vic and Angelo's is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Vic And Angelos And Delray Beach And Teviews, Vic And Angelo's Delray Beach, Vic And Angelo's Menu, Vic & Angelos Menú, Vicandangelo, Vic And Angelos Delray Opentable, Vic And Angelos Groupon, Vic And Angelos Prices, and Vic And Angelos Menu.