2270 Balfour Rd
Brentwood, CA 94513-4926

Vic Stewart's Steakhouse (Brentwood)

(Between John Muir Pkwy and Eagle Rock Way)

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Mexican

Vic Stewart's Steakhouse (Brentwood) is a Steakhouse, Steakhouses, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"They don't serve burgers on Fridays "
  • 2/22/2020

A dining patron from Livermore, CA tried it.

• 6/22/2019

Pros
    They don't serve burgers on Fridays
  • 4/16/2019

A Steakhouse chowhound from Brentwood, CA tried it.

• 7/31/2015

A diner from Antioch, CA tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/08/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/22/2015

A Steakhouse chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/28/2014

• 4/19/2014

JCFLICK photo

JCFLICK

Oakley, CA

Vic Stewarts Steak House in Brentwood Ca 94513

My husband and I enjoyed our visit to the Walnut Creek location of Vic Stewarts a couple of years back and simply enjoyed everything about them. The service was excellent, the food GREAT and the atmosphere was elegant.

So when I heard a Vic Stewarts opened up in my area of Brentwood, I was extremely happy. Looking forward to going I asked my husband to take me there for my birthday, I have to tell you – what a HUGE difference.

The service was pleasant enough but I wished our server listened more to our order then tell us his life story – come on really? I’m there to have a NIGHT with my husband, not to be entertained by him.

Food was NOT GOOD!! My spinach salad was drenched in dressing. We requested our meats, my fillet mignon & my husband the rib eye to be cooked medium. When we received our meals both our meats were over cooked at the start of the steak then under cooked to raw as we cut further into our meat. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!! For a restaurant to call themselves a steak house they really should prefect the way to cook the meat.

Atmosphere was nice – location poor-

The overall experience was DISSAPOINTING and not worth the $140.00 bill. Thank goodness I did not order the market price for surf and turf at 75.00 a pop., and I dont mind paying a pretty penny for good food and experience.

Fillet Mignon

Steakhouse Breakfast/Brunch Steakhouses

Vic Stewart's Steakhouse (Brentwood)  Restaurant Reviews

Vic Stewart's Steakhouse (Brentwood) is located near the cities of Knightsen.
People found this by searching for: Vic Stewarts Restaurant Brentwood, Vic Stewart's Walnut Creek, Vic Stewarts, Vic Stewart's Brentwood, Www Vic Stuarts Com Brentwood, Vic Stewart's Brentwood Lunch Menu, Vic Stewart's Steakhouse Brentwood, Vic Stewarts Brentwood, and Vic Stewarts Brentwood Menu.