345 Quebec St
Victoria, BC V8V

Vic's Steakhouse & Bar at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites

Neighborhoods: James Bay
Cuisine: West Coast, Steakhouse, Steak

Vic's Steakhouse & Bar at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites is a West Coast, Steakhouse, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

enmb photo

enmb

Victoria, BC

Great experience @Vic's

I visited Vic’s Steakhouse for the first time last Friday and was more than happy I did. I have lived in the James Bay area for a few monthes now and was surprised that I hadn’t heard of this gem sooner!

We sat in the lounge and were served by a bartender who was charismatic and knowledgable. The service was prompt but not rushed, and we were treated to great music by a live band.

I ordered the halibut, as I do not eat meat, and it was done perfectly. Very simple but flavourful at the same time. My companion ordered a steak and said it was one of the best he had experienced in Victoria so far! We shared a home made ice cream sandwich for dessert and at the end I was so full we ended up staying and enjoying the band for another cocktail.

I would reccommend this restaurant to tourists and locals alike and will definitely return!

Seared Scallops

The Scallops seemed to melt in your mouth! There were only three but they were really large and well worth their price.

Halibut

Really simple but flavourful and cooked perfectly, not dried out as halibut can sometimes come out!

West Coast Steakhouse Reservations

Vic's Steakhouse & Bar at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites  Restaurant Reviews

Vic's Steakhouse & Bar at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites is located near the cities of Powell River District, Woss, Darcy, Oak Bay, and Esquimalt.
People found this by searching for: Vics At Harbour Towers Victoria, Vicks Steak James Bay, Vic's Steakhouse Victoria Pictures, Vic's Steakhouse James Bay Menue, Vic's Steakhouse Victoria, Reviews For Vic's Steakhouse And Bar In Victoria Bc, and Vic's Steakhouse & Bar Victoria Review.