Victor & Merek's Deli Bakery

Cuisine: Subs, Bakeries, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"My wife and I love the vegetarian options."
"Fresh "
"Delicious food!!!"
  • 6/29/2017

A diner from Birch Run, MI tried it.

• 4/03/2016

A dining patron from Merritt, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/14/2015

A Subs food lover from Saginaw, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My wife and I love the vegetarian options.
  • 10/05/2015

A diner from Brighton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh
  • 6/10/2015

A Subs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/28/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/25/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/31/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/04/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/30/2014

February 6, 2009

Incredibly Good Taste

I love their sandwiches. The are served with the freshest ingredients on incredibly tasty bread. Very flavorful. My only concern is that they will close because they are limited by their location. My only hope is that more people will…
October 13, 2007

Hmmmm good

We are from out of state and was going to A&W and saw Victor & Mereks deli and ended up there as we had never been there. Sandwiches were the best. Prices are good and the service was fast. Seating was a little limited but by the time…
October 16, 2005

Good place

I like this resturant. It has good food. The prices are very good. It has a drive through. Their food is made fresh. It is a better fast food place.

12/05/2017

A Breakfast food lover from Oxford, MI tried Tony's I-75.

11/02/2017

A Breakfast food lover from US tried Tony's I-75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/30/2017

A diner from Croswell, MI tried Tony's I-75.

8/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried Tony's I-75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/26/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Ann Arbor, MI tried Tony's I-75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/16/2017

A diner from Portage, MI tried Tony's I-75.

8/10/2017

A diner from Frankenmuth, MI tried Applebee's.

7/30/2017

A diner from Holly, MI tried Tony's I-75 and liked it.

7/16/2017

A diner from Saginaw, MI tried Tony's I-75.

7/15/2017

A dining patron from Walled Lake, MI tried Tony's I-75.

Delicatessen Parking Wifi

Victor & Merek's Deli Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Victor Merks Menu Birch Run, Victor Merek's Menu, Victor Merek, Victor & Merek's Menu, Victor And Merek's Menu, Victor And Mereks Menu, and Victor And Merck's Birch Run.