Victor & Merek's Deli Bakery

Cuisine: Subs, Bakeries, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"My wife and I love the vegetarian options."
"Fresh "
"Delicious food!!!"
  • 6/29/2017

A dining patron from Birch Run, MI tried it.

• 4/03/2016

A dining patron from Merritt, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/14/2015

A Subs food lover from Saginaw, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My wife and I love the vegetarian options.
  • 10/05/2015

A dining patron from Brighton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh
  • 6/10/2015

A Subs food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/28/2015

A Subs food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/25/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/31/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/04/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/30/2014

A Subs food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

February 6, 2009

Incredibly Good Taste

I love their sandwiches. The are served with the freshest ingredients on incredibly tasty bread. Very flavorful. My only concern is that they will close because they are limited by their location. My only hope is that more people will…
October 13, 2007

Hmmmm good

We are from out of state and was going to A&W and saw Victor & Mereks deli and ended up there as we had never been there. Sandwiches were the best. Prices are good and the service was fast. Seating was a little limited but by the time…
October 16, 2005

Good place

I like this resturant. It has good food. The prices are very good. It has a drive through. Their food is made fresh. It is a better fast food place.

8/16/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Portage, MI tried Tony's I-75.

8/10/2017

A diner from Frankenmuth, MI tried Applebee's.

7/30/2017

A diner from Holly, MI tried Tony's I-75 and liked it.

7/16/2017

A Breakfast food lover from Saginaw, MI tried Tony's I-75.

7/15/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Walled Lake, MI tried Tony's I-75.

7/14/2017

A diner from Vassar, MI tried Tony's I-75.

7/01/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from MI tried Tony's I-75.

6/29/2017

A diner from Birch Run, MI tried Victor & Merek's Deli Bakery.

6/18/2017

A dining patron from Dearborn, MI tried Tony's I-75.

6/09/2017

Amandat4 tried Goal Post Pizza, liked it, and rated it . Amandat4 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Amazing pizza and breadsticks.
Cons
No cons
Comments
A small stromboli is enough for two people!
Delicatessen Parking Wifi

Victor & Merek's Deli Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Victor Merek, Victor And Mereks Menu, Victor And Merek's Menu, Victor Merek's Menu, Victor & Merek's Menu, Victor Merks Menu Birch Run, and Victor And Merck's Birch Run.