Victor & Merek's Deli Bakery

Cuisine: Subs, Bakeries, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"My wife and I love the vegetarian options."
"Fresh "
"Delicious food!!!"
  • 6/29/2017

A dining patron from Birch Run, MI tried it.

• 4/03/2016

A diner from Merritt, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/14/2015

A Subs chowhound from Saginaw, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My wife and I love the vegetarian options.
  • 10/05/2015

A dining patron from Brighton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh
  • 6/10/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/28/2015

A Subs food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/25/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/31/2015

A Subs food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/04/2015

A Subs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/30/2014

A Subs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

February 6, 2009

Incredibly Good Taste

I love their sandwiches. The are served with the freshest ingredients on incredibly tasty bread. Very flavorful. My only concern is that they will close because they are limited by their location. My only hope is that more people will…
October 13, 2007

Hmmmm good

We are from out of state and was going to A&W and saw Victor & Mereks deli and ended up there as we had never been there. Sandwiches were the best. Prices are good and the service was fast. Seating was a little limited but by the time…
October 16, 2005

Good place

I like this resturant. It has good food. The prices are very good. It has a drive through. Their food is made fresh. It is a better fast food place.

4/09/2018

A diner from Niagara Falls, ON tried Dixie Dave's Catering.

3/10/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Birch Run, MI tried Dairy Queen.

3/02/2018

A Breakfast food lover from Toledo, OH tried Tony's I-75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/05/2017

A diner from Oxford, MI tried Tony's I-75.

11/02/2017

A Breakfast food lover from US tried Tony's I-75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/30/2017

A Breakfast food lover from Croswell, MI tried Tony's I-75.

8/29/2017

8/26/2017

A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried Tony's I-75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/16/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Portage, MI tried Tony's I-75.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Frankenmuth, MI tried Applebee's.

Delicatessen Parking Wifi

Victor & Merek's Deli Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Victor Merek's Menu, Victor Merks Menu Birch Run, Victor & Merek's Menu, Victor And Mereks Menu, Victor And Merck's Birch Run, Victor And Merek's Menu, and Victor Merek.