4401 Floridian Way
Bay Lake, FL 32830

Victoria & Albert's

Neighborhoods: Walt Disney World Resort
Cuisine: American, Grill

Victoria & Albert's is a American and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

Worth a trip just for the dinner!

This is one of my favorite restaurants I’ve been to for the food, service, ambience, experience. We came here last September for dinner, yes you have to reserve in advance and gentlemen you must have a jacket.

It’s worth the hastle and work to preparation to come here to dine. The staff is 1:1 for each table while we were there. The dinner experience lasted roughly 2.5 hours for our party of four.

When you arrive you will be greeted by the host and will be brought to the reserved table and each member will have a personalized menu with your name on it. This menu is for you to keep to bring home for memory. Each lady will be given a rose at the end of the dinner along with a box of chocolates for everyone.

From that night my dishes are as follows:

Sesame Crusted Big Eye Tuna with Tat Soi Salad and Tamari Honey Foam
paired with Marcel Deiss Pinot Blanc Bergheim Alsace 2005

Monterey Abalone with Toasted Capers and Meyer Lemon
paired with Bisson Bianchetta, Golfo del Tigullio (DOC) Genova 2007

Marcho Farms Veal Tenderloin with Marble Potatoes and Sauce Soubise
paired with Cesari Mara Ripasso Valpolicella, Veneto 2006

White Chocolate Gelato with tableside shavings and micro orchids (according to the chef, He says that the white chocolate shavings are directly imported from switzerland)
paired with Paolo Saracco Moscato D’Asti, Piedmont 2006

Tanzanian Chocolate Pyramid, Hawaiian Kona Chocolate Souffle

That was my choice of dishes for the night. What I enjoyed most was how the server would explain each dish when they brought it out and presented it to us. I still remember the server telling us what ingredients are in the dish and always asked if we needed anything else. I really enjoyed the fresh bread and the sorbet between each course.

If you ever happen to be in Walt Disney World or Universal Studios and have 2-2.5 hours to spare for dinner, I highly recommend you to try this restaurant out, it’ll be worth your time.

I have uploaded some photos however they are dark as I only had a point and shoot camera with me that night. I hope this was helpful.

thanks for reading.

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

One of better dinners I've ever had

A really great restaurant located at the Grand Floridian (right across from the magic kingdom). It’s know as one of the best (if not the best) restaurant at Disney.

We had a great experience all around. My GF gets cold, so was going to bring in a coat just in case – but they gave her a cashmere shall. Each person gets their own custom, bound menu, with their name printed on it. After dinner, the women get a flower.

The menu is a fixed price, with 6 courses (priced @ $125 per person as of 12/20/07). You can also get add-ons, like a GREAT wine pairings for $60, Kobe Beef ($80), Caviar, etc). NOTE: I added up what one person could get – you could go over $500 for ONE PERSON. Saying that, the “base” dinner is great and well worth trying.

I had the Seared Duck with hearts of Palm for the first course. Pretty good. The second was Foie Gras, with a wine pairing of Royal Tokaji Azsu 5 Puttonyos (Which was a AMAZING COMBO!). Probably the best Foie Gras I’ve ever had.

This was followed by Scallops, and then Wagyu strip loin with Oxtail Jus. Followed that up with a cheese plate, and a really amazing dessert (Had 4 things in the course).

Each course was small, but we were both stuffed by the time we were done. I would highly recommend the wine pairings – they really nailed each course. I found the Foie Gras to be a whole new experience with the great glass they served with it.

While this isn’t something I would go to often (as the price is insane), it’s worth doing once, for the experience and great food.

The staff was EXCELLENT – three people worked the table. They were very good at recommending dishes, answering questions, etc.

One thing I’d like to try but wasn’t available was the Chefs Kitchen. You basically hang out with the Chef and he cooks a custom dinner for you and your guest. You can chat with him, watch him cook, and wander the kitchen. Now if only they’d let me help cook…. :)

Theresa626 photo

Best restaurant in Disney World and on the East Coast

This is one of the top five restaurants I’ve ever eaten at in my life and I love fine dining all over the world. This is a five star experience unlike any other. I strongly recommend getting the wine pairing that goes with the main menu. Hey if you’re already spending a ridiculous amount on food, you should definitely enjoy a fine wine to go with it. The service here is phenomenal. it is a long meal and we really got to know our servers on a personal level. They felt almost like friends by the end of the night. A meal here takes around four to five hours if you really enjoy it. Also, you definitely need to be a foodie to enjoy the meal here because it is really about savoring every delicacy. Every single course was plated beautifully and used only the highest quality ingredients. The courses were innovative and creative and I loved the fusion of different ingredients that I wouldn’t normally expect. Don’t come here expecting anything ordinary. It’s like eating a meal from the Iron Chefs in Kitchen Stadium and that is what makes it so amazing. I strongly recommend purchasing the Tables in Wonderland Dining Discount program before dining here. It costs a little over a hundred dollars to purchase and gave us twenty percent off of our meal here. Just make sure they still offer the twenty percent off at Victoria and Albert’s before you purchase. Given that your meal here will probably cost you over three hundred dollars at least, the card will pay for itself in just one trip and then you’ll get twenty percent off at every Disney restaurant for the next year.

Prix fixed

I can’t begin to describe each course that they served here because they were all so complicated and yet so amazing. In addition, it probably wouldn’t matter because they change the menu often on a seasonal basis and only use the freshest ingredients. However, I will say that no matter what the menu is when you choose to go here, I can guarantee that it will be one of the most amazing meals you have ever eaten.

American Grill Five Star
Bvakj8vomr3k5iaby-gaa8
StationRipper

Columbia, SC

Crmalgor4r34uqaby-ddws

Crmalgor4r34uqaby-ddws

Victoria & Albert's  Restaurant Reviews

Victoria & Albert's is located near the cities of Anaheim, Lake Buena Vista, and Orange County.
People found this by searching for: Victoria And Albert S Menu, Victoria Albert's Restaurant Menu, Victoria And Alberts Menu, Victoria And Albert's Menu, Victoria And Alberts Orlando, Fl, Victoria & Albert's Restaurant Reviews, Victoria And Albert Restaurant Food Network, and I'd Like To See The Menu For Victoria And Albert's Please.