Victor's Pizza Den 1

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Pizza, Italian

Overall
Pros
"Very good food at a reasonable price"
"Victor's has the best gyros and pizza - we have never found any better. "
"The chicken florentina pizza was amazing. The best pizza I've ever had. It's not too oily and has fresh ingredients. "
Cons
"The cashier asked me very rudely, "is that really all you're going to tip?" I was with two other friends and we were broke high school students. I was disgusted by the way this man asked us to give more money. "
Comments
"Get the chicken florentina pizza."
  • 8/14/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

• 8/09/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Springfield, VA tried it.

• 7/24/2017

A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good food at a reasonable price
  • 6/27/2017

A diner from Burke, VA tried it.

• 6/19/2017

A dining patron from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it.

• 1/11/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Lorton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Victor's has the best gyros and pizza - we have never found any better.
  • 12/29/2016

A diner from Springfield, VA tried it.

• 12/24/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from Dulles, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from Springfield, VA tried it.

• 8/17/2016

A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

December 22, 2012

Italian heaven in Springfield

Victors has been a family favorite treat since the place opened . My family has been patrons for over 25 years and although we have moved beyond virginia, each year around the holidays we make a special visit to "Victors", for the best…
June 26, 2009

Victor's Pizza Den 1 is run of the mill.

I think this place has good food but shotty service. The service is super hit or miss, sometimes it is good... other times it is horrendous. You rarely have a full drink. The pizza and pasta are great. Small booths so you will feel super…

Sandwiches Good For Kids Takeout

Victor's Pizza Den 1  Restaurant Reviews

Victor's Pizza Den 1 is located near the cities of Franconia, West Springfield, Lee, Mason, and Annandale.
People found this by searching for: Victor's Pizza Springfield Va, Victors Pizza Springfield Menu, Victors Pizza Den, Victor's Pizza Menu, Victors Pizza Den Menu, Victors Pizza Springfield Va, Victor's Pizza Springfield Va Menu, and Victor's Den 11.