3801 Yakima Ave

Vien Dong Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Incredible food. "
"Reasonably priced food, good portion size. "
"I would not recommend this place. Number one I found what appear to be a coach roach in my stir fry and the owners of the place made light of it. Also, they're very nosy about my personal relationship with my boyfriend insisting that we broke up and g"
Cons
"It could be bigger. Very crowded"
"Twice I've had trouble with a cashier giving me the incorrect change back. "
Comments
"Love, love, love the Basil chicken. "
"I have always ordered to go. I have liked the Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Pho, Phad Thai, Massman Curry, and other Curry dishes. I've had the teriyaki chicken- this is not my my personal favorite in general, but you may like it if you like teriyaki chick"
  • 4/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 11/29/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/05/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2016

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/11/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from WA tried it.

• 12/03/2015

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it.

• 9/11/2015

A Vietnamese chowhound from OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Incredible food.
    Cons
    It could be bigger. Very crowded
    Comments
    Love, love, love the Basil chicken.
  • 7/30/2015

A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/04/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 30, 2008

Vien Dong

I love Vien Dong. It's a great little restaurant with inexpensive prices and large portions. I love the chicken and egg plant dish but phad thai is always a good option as well.
November 28, 2008

Very Authentic

I really enjoyed Vien Dong. I had the Pho and fresh spring rolls. The food was excellent and tasted just right. The ingredients were all very fresh and the service was great. The atmosphere wasn't the best but for the price, food and…
July 16, 2007

Can't Go Wrong

Been here many many times, and have never been disappointed! Food is excellent, and so is service. Food always hot, fresh, and cooked perfectly. Authentic, clean, friendly, great value, and plenty of wonderful, mouth watering options!

2/15/2018

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried Bobs Burger Barn in South Tacoma.

2/15/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Gateway Cottage.

2/15/2018

A dining patron from Gig Harbor, WA tried Little Caesars in West End and liked it.

2/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Ben Dews Clubhouse Grill in West End and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/08/2018

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried Ben Dews Clubhouse Grill in West End.

2/07/2018

A Chinese food lover from Kent, WA tried Hong Kong Restaurant in South End, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the family dinners, or the list of dinners served with group of dishes. This is one of favorite places to go when I am in Tacoma
2/06/2018

A Donuts chowhound from Bonney Lake, WA tried Frank's Donuts & Muffins.

2/05/2018

A diner from Gig Harbor, WA tried Hong Kong Restaurant in South End.

2/02/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Tacoma, WA tried Yen Ching Restaurant.

1/27/2018

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried OH Gallagher's Sports Pub.

Vietnamese Thai Lunch

Vien Dong Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Wa, Vien Dong Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Restaurant, Vien Dong Tacoma Menu, and Vien Dong Menu Tacoma.