3801 Yakima Ave

Vien Dong Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Incredible food. "
"Reasonably priced food, good portion size. "
"I would not recommend this place. Number one I found what appear to be a coach roach in my stir fry and the owners of the place made light of it. Also, they're very nosy about my personal relationship with my boyfriend insisting that we broke up and g"
Cons
"It could be bigger. Very crowded"
"Twice I've had trouble with a cashier giving me the incorrect change back. "
Comments
"Love, love, love the Basil chicken. "
"I have always ordered to go. I have liked the Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Pho, Phad Thai, Massman Curry, and other Curry dishes. I've had the teriyaki chicken- this is not my my personal favorite in general, but you may like it if you like teriyaki chick"
  • 4/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 11/29/2016

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/05/2016

A Vietnamese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/11/2016

A diner from WA tried it.

• 12/03/2015

A Vietnamese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it.

• 9/11/2015

A diner from OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Incredible food.
    Cons
    It could be bigger. Very crowded
    Comments
    Love, love, love the Basil chicken.
  • 7/30/2015

A Vietnamese chowhound from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/04/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 30, 2008

Vien Dong

I love Vien Dong. It's a great little restaurant with inexpensive prices and large portions. I love the chicken and egg plant dish but phad thai is always a good option as well.
November 28, 2008

Very Authentic

I really enjoyed Vien Dong. I had the Pho and fresh spring rolls. The food was excellent and tasted just right. The ingredients were all very fresh and the service was great. The atmosphere wasn't the best but for the price, food and…
July 16, 2007

Can't Go Wrong

Been here many many times, and have never been disappointed! Food is excellent, and so is service. Food always hot, fresh, and cooked perfectly. Authentic, clean, friendly, great value, and plenty of wonderful, mouth watering options!

4/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Graham, WA tried Hong Kong Restaurant in South End and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/15/2018

A Diner chowhound from US tried Burs Restaurant and liked it.

4/15/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Knapp's Restaurant in North End, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

An American chowhound from Puyallup, WA tried Gateway Cottage.

4/10/2018

A dining patron from Kirkland, WA tried Right Spot in Fife.

4/09/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Yen Ching Restaurant.

4/09/2018

A dining patron from US tried HOMESTEAD RESTAURANT & BAKERY in South Tacoma, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2018

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried Hong Kong Restaurant in South End.

4/06/2018

A food lover from US tried Emerald Queen Casino I-5 in Eastside and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A Japanese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried Joy Teriyaki in North End.

Vietnamese Thai Lunch

Vien Dong Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vien Dong Tacoma Menu, Vien Dong Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Wa, Vien Dong Restaurant, and Vien Dong Menu Tacoma.