3801 Yakima Ave

Vien Dong Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Incredible food. "
"Reasonably priced food, good portion size. "
"I would not recommend this place. Number one I found what appear to be a coach roach in my stir fry and the owners of the place made light of it. Also, they're very nosy about my personal relationship with my boyfriend insisting that we broke up and g"
Cons
"It could be bigger. Very crowded"
"Twice I've had trouble with a cashier giving me the incorrect change back. "
Comments
"Love, love, love the Basil chicken. "
"I have always ordered to go. I have liked the Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Pho, Phad Thai, Massman Curry, and other Curry dishes. I've had the teriyaki chicken- this is not my my personal favorite in general, but you may like it if you like teriyaki chick"
  • 4/02/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/29/2016

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/05/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/11/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from WA tried it.

• 12/03/2015

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it.

• 9/11/2015

A dining patron from OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Incredible food.
    Cons
    It could be bigger. Very crowded
    Comments
    Love, love, love the Basil chicken.
  • 7/30/2015

A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/04/2015

A Vietnamese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 30, 2008

Vien Dong

I love Vien Dong. It's a great little restaurant with inexpensive prices and large portions. I love the chicken and egg plant dish but phad thai is always a good option as well.
November 28, 2008

Very Authentic

I really enjoyed Vien Dong. I had the Pho and fresh spring rolls. The food was excellent and tasted just right. The ingredients were all very fresh and the service was great. The atmosphere wasn't the best but for the price, food and…

Vietnamese Thai Lunch

Vien Dong Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Wa, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Menu Tacoma, Vien Dong Tacoma Menu, Vien Dong Restaurant, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, and Vien Dong Tacoma.