3801 Yakima Ave

Vien Dong Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Incredible food. "
"Reasonably priced food, good portion size. "
"I would not recommend this place. Number one I found what appear to be a coach roach in my stir fry and the owners of the place made light of it. Also, they're very nosy about my personal relationship with my boyfriend insisting that we broke up and g"
Cons
"It could be bigger. Very crowded"
"Twice I've had trouble with a cashier giving me the incorrect change back. "
Comments
"Love, love, love the Basil chicken. "
"I have always ordered to go. I have liked the Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Pho, Phad Thai, Massman Curry, and other Curry dishes. I've had the teriyaki chicken- this is not my my personal favorite in general, but you may like it if you like teriyaki chick"
  • 4/02/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried it.

• 11/29/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/05/2016

A Vietnamese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2016

A Vietnamese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/11/2016

A dining patron from WA tried it.

• 12/03/2015

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried it and liked it.

• 9/11/2015

A Vietnamese food lover from OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Incredible food.
    Cons
    It could be bigger. Very crowded
    Comments
    Love, love, love the Basil chicken.
  • 7/30/2015

A dining patron from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/04/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Vietnamese Thai Lunch

Vien Dong Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vien Dong Restaurant, Vien Dong Tacoma Menu, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Vien Dong Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Wa, and Vien Dong Menu Tacoma.