825 Rainbow Dr
Gadsden, AL 35901-5307

Villa Fiesta

(Between Rosedale Ave and US-411)

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Delicious food!!"
"Close to home, great prices"
"Best service best food in north alabama"
"I am from Gadsden and live in Atlanta now. Needless to say I have access to tons of restaurants (especially upscale Mexican.) BUT every time I come home to visit I HAVE to have my Villa Fiesta. The food is unique and yummy, the staff is friendly, and prov"
"Everything"
"Staff"
"The flammming cheese plate amazing"
Cons
"Nothing. All good"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Great food great service "
"Other resteraunts should strive to meet the food and service standards of villa"
"Have fun"
  • 6/09/2018

A Mexican food lover from Gadsden, AL tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2017

A dining patron from Gadsden, AL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A dining patron from Gadsden, AL tried it and liked it.

• 5/06/2017

A dining patron from Hollywood, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from Birmingham, AL tried it.

• 4/22/2017

A diner from Fort Payne, AL tried it.

• 4/16/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2017

A Mexican food lover from Gadsden, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

November 11, 2008

expensive drink

One word, Margaritas! The best in the world! I visited here during\r the holiday season while skiing in Co. I loved it! It was a very\r \r long wait but it was worth it once we got in. One problem, price.\r \r Who pays $9 for a margarita?,…
September 30, 2008

Best mexican food around

If you are in Gadsden and in the mood for Mexican food, then you must visit Villa Fiesta. I ate there every week while I was getting my my Masters from the University of Alabama Gadsden campus. They have a huge establishment and the best…
November 28, 2005

Bad Expereince!

I are Villa Fiesta...once. I waited outside to be seated for 45mins to an hour! Then I wanted a strak and fries. But I could only get that combo as a kids meal. They offered steak, but no fries. So, I ended up buying the kids meal. The…

6/15/2018

A diner from Gadsden, AL tried Mi Casita Mexican Restaurant.

6/09/2018

A Mexican food lover from Gadsden, AL tried Villa Fiesta and liked it.

5/13/2018

A dining patron from Gadsden, AL tried Shoney's Restaurant and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Manager was very rude
5/13/2018

A diner from US tried Ryan's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent
5/03/2018

A dining patron from US tried Chopstix and liked it.

3/19/2018

A diner from Gadsden, AL tried PAW PAW'S BAR B QUE.

2/25/2018

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Captain D's Seafood, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
2/15/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Gadsden, AL tried Chopstix.

1/28/2018

A dining patron from US tried Chopstix, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/14/2018

A diner from Piedmont, AL tried Chopstix, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Lunch Delivery

Villa Fiesta  Restaurant Reviews

Villa Fiesta is located near the cities of Northside.
People found this by searching for: Villa Fiesta Gadsden Al Menu, Villa Fiesta Gadsden, Al, Villa Fiesta Menu, Villa Fiesta Gadsden, Villa Fiesta Gadsden Alabama, Villa Fiesta Gadsden Al, and Villa Fiesta Gadsden Menu.