825 Rainbow Dr
Gadsden, AL 35901-5307

Villa Fiesta

(Between Rosedale Ave and US-411)

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Delicious food!!"
"Close to home, great prices"
"Best service best food in north alabama"
"I am from Gadsden and live in Atlanta now. Needless to say I have access to tons of restaurants (especially upscale Mexican.) BUT every time I come home to visit I HAVE to have my Villa Fiesta. The food is unique and yummy, the staff is friendly, and prov"
"Everything"
"Staff"
"The flammming cheese plate amazing"
Cons
"Nothing. All good"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Great food great service "
"Other resteraunts should strive to meet the food and service standards of villa"
"Have fun"
  • 9/10/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2017

A Mexican food lover from Gadsden, AL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A Mexican food lover from Gadsden, AL tried it and liked it.

• 5/06/2017

A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/05/2017

A dining patron from Birmingham, AL tried it.

• 4/22/2017

A diner from Fort Payne, AL tried it.

• 4/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Gadsden, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 12/05/2016

A dining patron from Gadsden, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food!!
November 11, 2008

expensive drink

One word, Margaritas! The best in the world! I visited here during\r the holiday season while skiing in Co. I loved it! It was a very\r \r long wait but it was worth it once we got in. One problem, price.\r \r Who pays $9 for a margarita?,…
September 30, 2008

Best mexican food around

If you are in Gadsden and in the mood for Mexican food, then you must visit Villa Fiesta. I ate there every week while I was getting my my Masters from the University of Alabama Gadsden campus. They have a huge establishment and the best…
November 28, 2005

Bad Expereince!

I are Villa Fiesta...once. I waited outside to be seated for 45mins to an hour! Then I wanted a strak and fries. But I could only get that combo as a kids meal. They offered steak, but no fries. So, I ended up buying the kids meal. The…

11/11/2017

An American food lover from Birmingham, AL tried Red Lobster.

10/18/2017

An American chowhound from Birmingham, AL tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

9/14/2017

A diner from US tried Beans and Greens.

9/10/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried Villa Fiesta and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/03/2017

A diner from US tried PAW PAW'S BAR B QUE.

8/31/2017

A dining patron from Gadsden, AL tried Villa Fiesta.

8/23/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Kati Thai Cuisine.

8/22/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Gadsden, AL tried PAW PAW'S BAR B QUE.

8/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Chopstix, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2017

A diner from US tried Kati Thai Cuisine.

Mexican Lunch Delivery

Villa Fiesta  Restaurant Reviews

Villa Fiesta is located near the cities of Northside.
People found this by searching for: Villa Fiesta Gadsden Alabama, Villa Fiesta Gadsden Al, Villa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant Gadsden, Villa Fiesta Gadsden Al Menu, Villa Fiesta Gadsden, Villa Fiesta Menu, Villa Fiesta Menu Gadsden Al, Villa Fiesta, and Villa Fiesta Gadsden Menu.