Villa Nuova Ristorante

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Sicillian pizza"
July 30, 2009

Real Italian Food!

I love this place! i get pizza there every week. everything is made from scratch not like papa johns or dominos. everything is great, even the dinners. and its not expensive, i took my 2 kids there and husband and we only spent $50. food…
December 18, 2008

good

I must say, I think the time I had at this place was almost perfect. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the pizza. I along with my family think that we should start going there every couple weeks!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Good For Kids Parking

Villa Nuova Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/14/2016 A diner from Mount Royal, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/10/2016 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/03/2015 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 11/14/2015 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2015 A diner from Wenonah, NJ tried it.

• 8/07/2015 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sicillian pizza
  • 3/03/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Villa Nuova Ristorante is located near the cities of Woodbury, West Deptford Township, Woodbury Heights, Deptford Township, and Thorofare.
People found this by searching for: Villa Nuova Restaurant Deptford Nj Menu, Villa Nuova Restaurant Deptford Nj, Villa Nuova Deptford, Villanova Pizza Deptford Nj Menu, Villa Nuova Deptford Nj, Villa Nova Rest Deptford, and Villa Nuova Deptford Menu.