1447 Good Intent Rd
Deptford, NJ 08096-6132

Villa Nuova Ristorante

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Sicillian pizza"
  • 3/14/2018

A Pizza food lover from Kenilworth, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/22/2017

A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2016

A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/10/2016

A Pizza food lover from Woodbury, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/03/2015

A Pizza food lover from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 11/14/2015

A Pizza food lover from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2015

A Pizza food lover from Wenonah, NJ tried it.

• 8/07/2015

A Pizza food lover from Bellmawr, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/27/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/16/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sicillian pizza
    Pizza

July 30, 2009

Real Italian Food!

I love this place! i get pizza there every week. everything is made from scratch not like papa johns or dominos. everything is great, even the dinners. and its not expensive, i took my 2 kids there and husband and we only spent $50. food…
December 18, 2008

good

I must say, I think the time I had at this place was almost perfect. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the pizza. I along with my family think that we should start going there every couple weeks!

Pizza Good For Kids Parking

Villa Nuova Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Villa Nuova Ristorante is located near the cities of Woodbury, West Deptford Township, Woodbury Heights, Deptford Township, and Thorofare.
People found this by searching for: Villa Nuova Restaurant Deptford Nj Menu, Villa Nova Rest Deptford, Villa Nuovo Deptford, Villa Nuova Deptford, Villanova Pizza Deptford Nj Menu, Villa Nuova Deptford Menu, Villa Nuova Restaurant Deptford Nj, and Villa Nuova Deptford Nj.