1447 Good Intent Rd
Deptford, NJ 08096-6132

Villa Nuova Ristorante

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Sicillian pizza"
  • 10/22/2017

A dining patron from Sicklerville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2016

A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/10/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Woodbury, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/03/2015

A Pizza food lover from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 11/14/2015

A dining patron from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2015

A dining patron from Wenonah, NJ tried it.

• 8/07/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Bellmawr, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/27/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/16/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sicillian pizza
  • 3/03/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 30, 2009

Real Italian Food!

I love this place! i get pizza there every week. everything is made from scratch not like papa johns or dominos. everything is great, even the dinners. and its not expensive, i took my 2 kids there and husband and we only spent $50. food…
December 18, 2008

good

I must say, I think the time I had at this place was almost perfect. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the pizza. I along with my family think that we should start going there every couple weeks!

Pizza Good For Kids Parking

Villa Nuova Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Villa Nuova Ristorante is located near the cities of Woodbury, West Deptford Township, Woodbury Heights, Deptford Township, and Thorofare.
People found this by searching for: Villanova Pizza Deptford Nj Menu, Villa Nuova Deptford, Villa Nuova Deptford Nj, Villa Nuova Restaurant Deptford Nj, Villa Nuova Restaurant Deptford Nj Menu, Villa Nuovo Deptford, Villa Nuova Deptford Menu, and Villa Nova Rest Deptford.