Villa Palermo Pizza

Neighborhoods: West Rogers Park
Cuisine: Pizza, Calzones, Breakfast

Villa Palermo Pizza is a Pizza, Calzones, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Comments
"Will always come back ☆♡"
  • 12/17/2015

A dining patron from Pasadena, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/11/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2014

• 7/13/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/20/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/30/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/25/2014

Comments
    Will always come back ☆♡
ChiPizzaFan photo

ChiPizzaFan

Chicago, IL

Not Happy

When the pizza is made right, it is pretty good, but there are times when it is inconsistent, and the ingredients taste old. I purchased from them at least once a week. I had a bad pizza with very hard crust, and complained to the manager. The next time I called in they took my order, and never delivered my pizza. I called back, and was treated rudely, and the woman cursed at me. I called again to speak to the manager, and she apologized and said my pizza was on it’s way. It never showed up. So, they were playing a childrens game with me. My wife and I went through this for 2 hrs, before going elsewhere. I am sure they had a good laugh at their cusromer’s expense. Never again!

Pizza

Brknhart44 photo

Brknhart44

Chicago, IL

Order

They need to get people who aren’t rude on the phone and try to guess what your saying. The girl who took my order was rude and tried to second guess me. I have been ordering from Villa for over 40 years and these pass few months the service from the order takers was awful . I am thinking of taking my business else where. I’m sorry Sammy and Nick but your order takers are killing your business due to there rudeness and the manager that is there isn’t any better.

Palermo Beef

Very good Also had pizza which is always very good

Pizza Delivery Good for groups

Villa Palermo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Villa Palermo Pizza is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Villa Palermo Chicago Menu, Villa Palermo Pizza Devon, Villa Palermo Pizza Menu, Villa Palermo Pizza, Falls Restaurant Madison In, Villa Palermo Chicago, Villa Palermo Devon, and Villa Palermo Menu Chicago.