Villa Palermo Pizza

Neighborhoods: West Rogers Park
Cuisine: Pizza, Calzones, Breakfast

Villa Palermo Pizza is a Pizza, Calzones, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Comments
"Will always come back ☆♡"
  • 12/17/2015

A dining patron from Pasadena, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/11/2014

• 12/06/2014

• 7/13/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/20/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/30/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/25/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Will always come back ☆♡
ChiPizzaFan photo

ChiPizzaFan

Chicago, IL

Not Happy

When the pizza is made right, it is pretty good, but there are times when it is inconsistent, and the ingredients taste old. I purchased from them at least once a week. I had a bad pizza with very hard crust, and complained to the manager. The next time I called in they took my order, and never delivered my pizza. I called back, and was treated rudely, and the woman cursed at me. I called again to speak to the manager, and she apologized and said my pizza was on it’s way. It never showed up. So, they were playing a childrens game with me. My wife and I went through this for 2 hrs, before going elsewhere. I am sure they had a good laugh at their cusromer’s expense. Never again!

Pizza

Brknhart44 photo

Brknhart44

Chicago, IL

Order

They need to get people who aren’t rude on the phone and try to guess what your saying. The girl who took my order was rude and tried to second guess me. I have been ordering from Villa for over 40 years and these pass few months the service from the order takers was awful . I am thinking of taking my business else where. I’m sorry Sammy and Nick but your order takers are killing your business due to there rudeness and the manager that is there isn’t any better.

Palermo Beef

Very good Also had pizza which is always very good

Pizza Delivery Good for groups

From CityGrid:

Villa Palermo in Chicago, IL, is a family-owned Italian restaurant for those in search of great pizza and much more. For more than 45 years, we have been committed to quality food made with fresh ingredients.

We have something for everyone whether you are looking for dine-in, carry-out, or delivery. We also provide full-service catering and volume discounts for pizza orders.

Villa Palermo offers a complete menu of family favorites and daily specials, including:

• Thin crust, pan or stuffed pizza

• Appetizers and beverages

• Salads and sandwiches

• Pastas and Italian entrees

• BBQ baby back ribs

• Chicken and seafood dinners

• Baked goods and desserts

Our catering menu includes corporate breakfasts, box lunches, picnics, BBQ, and pizza parties. We have spacious, attractive party rooms for rent. In addition, we provide event planning, valet parking and event rentals, including tables and chairs. Professional servers are also available.

For birthdays, graduations, business meetings, weddings and just about any special function you can dream up, we offer the quality you'd expect from seasoned catering experts.

We are open late seven nights a week to satisfy your pizza cravings. We accept all major credit cards.

Whether you are looking for a place to dine, quick delivery, take-out or catering, call Villa Palermo today!. Pizza|Pizza|Barbeque Menus|Barbeque Menus|Italian Menus|Italian Menus|Soups & Salads|Soups & Salads|Custom Menus|Custom Menus|Sandwiches|Sandwiches|Breakfast Menus|Fish & Seafood Menus|Fish & Seafood Menus|Chicken Menus|Chicken Menus|Baked Goods & Dessert Menus|Boxed Meals|Appetizers|Appetizers|American Menus|American Menus||Parties|Parties|Waitstaff|Catering|Catering|Corporate Events|Corporate Events|Delicatessens|Family Friendly|Bartending|Group Dining|Weddings|Weddings|Buffet Dining|Buffet Dining

• Fast & Fresh Food Since 1969.

Villa Palermo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Villa Palermo Pizza is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Villa Palermo Chicago Menu, Villa Palermo Pizza Devon, Villa Palermo Pizza, Villa Palermo Chicago, Villa Palermo Menu Chicago, Falls Restaurant Madison In, Villa Palermo Devon, Villa Palermo Online Menu, and Villa Palermo Pizza Menu.