Villa Tronco

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Villa Tronco is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/14/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

While Italian cuisine involves many meats, cheeses, seafood, and vegetables, most of us associate Italian cuisine first and foremost with pasta. Pasta comes in many shapes and sizes, and each more

PhilandChris photo

Houston, TX

Delicious Authentic Italian Food and Warm Atmosphere

This in an excellent choice for a family gathering. The food was prepared to perfection and was plentiful. The lasagna and Villa Tronco Chicken were absolutely delicious. You have never really tasted Tiramisu until you tried it at Villa Tronco. We recently held a meet-and-greet dinner for 87 family members and friends the night before my our son’s wedding to his beautiful bride. We are from Texas and my son lives in Charleston, so no one was nearby to plan. All arrangements were over the phone and by email. The event turned out wonderfully because of the care and thoughtful of the staff and the owner Carmella. A number of people commented that they would be sure to return when visiting South Carolina. If you are looking for glitz and glamour, this may not be your place, but if you are seeking authentic Italian food in a warm, welcoming atmosphere, you won’t be disappointed. I will forever be grateful for all the wonderful efforts put forth by all who helped to make wonderful memories for our family. I am sorry that I have only fives stars to give, they deserve more.

StationRipper photo

Columbia, SC

Ok Italian

Food is ok – very mid-level Italian. The location is very interesting, as it’s in the old Columbia fire station. Great place for lunch, and the pizza takeout is good.

February 22, 2008

Italian food

The best authentic Italian food in the Columbia area. A great atmosphere and excellent service. Italian owned. Plenty of delicious food for your money.
February 21, 2008

Worst Italian Ever

I've been to Villa Tronco three times. The first time was excellent. The second so-so. The third was horrible. Our appetizer came burnt and our meals came cold. Lots of friends have had the same bad experiences. The place has really gone…

Italian Catering Wifi

Villa Tronco  Restaurant Reviews

Villa Tronco is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Italian Restaurants In Columbia Sc, Villa Tronco Reviews, Villa Tronco Menu, Villa Tronco, Troncos Columbia Sc, Columbia Sc Italian Restaurants, Villa Troncos, and Villa Tronco Columbia Sc.