75 Park Ave
Rutherford, NJ 07070

Village Gourmet

Cuisine: International, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"From the lemons in my iced tea to the veggies on my entree it was awful. I had a window table and the jar decoration was topped with dust and gease. It was a waste of money. Soft old lemons, over cooked over sauced over cheesed chicken Parmesan had me won"
  • 1/01/2018

A diner from Rutherford, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2016

An International chowhound from Kearny, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/24/2013

An International food lover from Camden, NJ tried it.

International Lunch Dinner

Village Gourmet  Restaurant Reviews

Village Gourmet is located near the cities of East Rutherford, Lyndhurst, Lyndhurst Twp, Carlstadt, and E Rutherford.
People found this by searching for: Village Gourmet Lunch Menu Rutherford, Village Gourmet Rutherford Nj Menu, Village Gourmet Rutherford, The Village Gourmet In Rutherford Nj Menu, Who Owns Village Gourmet Rutherford Nj, Rutherford Nj Byob Village Gourmet, and Village Gourmet Rutherford Nj.