4337 Old Hundred Rd
Chester, VA 23831

Village Grill

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Village Grill is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/14/2017

An American food lover from Chester, VA tried it.

• 4/14/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/06/2015

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/14/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/22/2013

An American food lover from MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

altoria photo

altoria

Chester, VA

Cinnamon on an Omelette - and I'm the "Stupid Woman"

A definite breakfast disaster! My omelette (with “diced” vegetables) had huge chunks of tomatoes and peppers! LAZY! No cheese! And CINNAMON (which had my tongue in pain – and my senses overwhelmed). The owner tells me at 10:40 they’re serving lunch so she can’t fix the problem! Then she throws my refund at me! Maybe they’re lunch is better but I surely don’t care!

Western Omelette

The owner throws the change back at me after arguing with me on the phone. Tells me that there might have been french toast on before my omelette so that’s why there is the overwhelming taste of cinnamon. DO THEY CLEAN THE GRILL?

American Catering Dinner

Village Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Village Grill is located near the cities of Central Park and Bermuda.
People found this by searching for: Chester Village Grill Menu, Village Grill Menu Chester Va, The Village Grill Chester Va Menu, Village Grill Chester Va Menu, The Village Grill Chester Va, Village Grill Chester Va, and Village Grill Menu.