1710 Lincoln Way
Clinton, IA 52732

Village Inn

Cuisine: American (New), Kid's Menu, Lunch

Pros
"Service was great. The manager Terri was very nice and visited with us. Great good. We will be back"
"Good waitress....clean restaurant"
Cons
"I have always ordered the strawberry crepes. The last 3 times I have had them in Clinton they have gotten worse and this last time yesterday it was bad. I was served slimy rotten strawberries and the inside filling was almost nothing in one and the othe"
  • 10/08/2018

An American (New) chowhound from Sun Prairie, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/13/2017

An American (New) chowhound from Winnebago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good waitress....clean restaurant
    Cons
  • 11/09/2014

An American (New) food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

March 7, 2008

GOOD FOOD

This is a nice clean place to eat with a varity of food. The pies are huge and so tempting. The prices are reasonable and plenty of parking. I have never gone wrong eating here.

American (New) Takeout Kid's Menu

Village Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Village Inn is located near the cities of Fulton.
People found this by searching for: Vegetarian Options At Village Inn, Village Inn Vegan, Vegan Options At Village Inn, Vegan Breakfast Idealist Village Inn Restaurant, Vegan Village Inn, Village Inn Menu Clinton Ia, Vegan Cillage Inn, and Village Inn Vegan Options.