241 N Maple Rd

Village Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Abbot
Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Catering

• 8/17/2018

An American food lover from Ann Arbor, MI tried it and liked it.

• 5/06/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 2/14/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

alandear photo

alandear

Ann Arbor, MI

Good for dinner, too.

I know this is best known for breakfast, and I enjoy that when I can get here. But I often come for dinner. I love the Steak Julie dinner salad, and my wife loves the Chicken Julie. The soups also are often good. Be sure to order a bowl, not a cup, with your meal, as the bowl is then cheaper than the cup.

Steak Julie

A dinner salad with steak cooked to order, cut in strips, cooked broccoli, cheese, and lettuce. I love it!

taterloyyd photo

taterloyyd

Ann Arbor, MI

Great value for low expectations

I have eaten at the Village Kitchen on several occasions as it is very close to where I live on the West-side. Of the local breakfast choices, they offer some of the more upscale choices (the french toast is GREAT) at seriously resonable prices. That being said, the waitstaff can be forgetful and I have been overcharged a time or two. Ultimately, this is a great bang for your buck, and an excellent stop for breakfast.

American American Traditional Parking

Village Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Village Kitchen is located near the cities of Pittsfield.
People found this by searching for: Village Kitchen Ann Arbor Mi, Village Kitchen Ann Arbor, The Village Kitchen Ann Arbor, Village Kitchen In Ann Arbor Mi, The Village Kitchen, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Village Kitchen Ann Arbor Menu, Village Kitchen Color, Village Kitchen, and Village Kitchen, Ann Arbor, Mi.