106 1st St
Langley, WA 98260

Village Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, European

Village Pizzeria is a Pizza, Italian, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Be warned: if you are a smaller family and think a spot on the waiting list ensures you the next table when you are next on the list, go somewhere else!! We were told when we went on the waiting list it would be 20 minutes. At 40 minutes we were told we w"
"We've been loyal patrons for years, but something has gone terribly wrong with the service. We've been served pizza that looked like it had been through a Halloween slasher film, another pizza with the most bizarre combination of ingredients that we did n"
"Best Pizza around "
"Flavor, variety, comfortable atmosphere, full bar, great service, friendly staff."
"good pizza"
Cons
"All for teenage employment, but so so so curious how these applications are reviewed. Very unhelpful. "
"Definitely need a "locals" section so there is always room for us!"
Comments
"Everything is great "
  • 9/05/2019

A Pizza food lover from Langley, WA tried it.

• 4/07/2019

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/15/2019

A diner from Clinton, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/04/2018

• 5/06/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Freeland, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2017

A dining patron from Freeland, WA tried it.

• 5/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Duvall, WA tried it.

• 1/27/2017

A diner from Clinton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/08/2016

A diner from Langley, WA tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Flyinghigh photo

Flyinghigh

Langley, WA

...mediocre pizza, rude staff...

I was a a customer of Village Pizzeria for years. The last few years, the quality of the pizza has deteriorated. …and the “kids” behind the counter have gotten more surly to simply beyond rude.

My last visit there was in August. After looking at my half-baked pizza to go, I suggested very nicely that there really wasn’t much spinach and perhaps they could add some more so it would live up to it’s name of “Spinach & Feta”. I was told by the young guy (Joe) behind the counter that “it looks normal”. Huh? Not “gee, let me see what I can do” but rather I was told to quit complaining and take it. I said that I’d been buying the same pizza for 5 years, and no – it wasn’t normal. …to which I was told that he had worked there for 5 years and it was fine. Wow – I had heard from others on the island that they had similar issues, but this one really took the prize. I suggested to Joe that he might want to consider a bit more friendly “customer service” to which he told me to “get out of his restaurant”. (along with some other language that shouldn’t be repeated here). This was beyond somebody having a bad day and getting irritable. I was shocked and really felt bad for all the other tourists who would get Joe’s wrath and think badly of our town.

I guess my luck had finally run out and that the word amongst the locals in Langley was true – that Village Pizzeria is spotty at best. I did call the owner, Paul Sarkis, with this story and basically got a “whatever” response (I regretted calling him). The phone call helped me realize where this “take it or leave it” attitude came from. It all starts at the top…

…so – do you feel lucky? You might have a good experience – or you might not. It depends on the day and who’s behind the counter. But take a locals advice. There are much better places to eat. There are two great coffee places that have good food and the best is Prma Bistro where the deck has a commanding view of the sound, the staff is friendly, and the food is awesome.

Pizza - Thin Crust

The Spinich/Feta pizza use to be pretty good here. …but over the past few years, the topping become less and less… Read my story on the last and final pizza I will buy from these folks. There is far better food available in Langley and better pizza if you are willing to go to Freeland.

Pizza Italian European

Village Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Langley Village Pizza Menu, Langley Pizzeria Menu, Village Pizzaria Langley Menu, Village Pizzeria Langley, Village Pizza Langley, Village Pizzeria Langley Wa, Village Pizza Langley Wa, and Village Pizzeria Langley Menu.